|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a camp?
(a) A tribe.
(b) A bookseller.
(c) A mountaineer.
(d) A rider.
2. Why is Matekoni upset about the ring?
(a) Its color.
(b) Its cost.
(c) Its size.
(d) Its shape.
3. For whom has Ramotswe's visitor been searching for the last ten years?
(a) A son.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A husband.
(d) A friend.
4. What does Ramotswe say is a symbol of appreciation?
(a) The dress.
(b) The ring.
(c) The note.
(d) The book.
5. From what group did Ramotswe's visitor hear about her company?
(a) The Iranian Embassy.
(b) The American Embassy.
(c) The British Embassy.
(d) The German Embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Matekoni when he thinks about the behavior of his apprentices?
2. What kind of ring is Matekoni expected to buy?
3. What does Potokwane suggest as a wedding gift for Ramotswe?
4. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
5. At whose cousin's motel will the current maid of the house be given a job?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)