|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease damaged the bones of the girl, preventing her from walking prior to going to the farm?
(a) Yellow fever.
2. Who tells Makutsi to talk to the maid and follow the partner of the client?
3. Whom does the woman Ramotswe picks up on the way to the farm introduce her to that worked on the farm?
4. Who does Ramotswe drive to the farm with in Chapter 9?
5. What does Ramotswe do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a detective.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is an artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
2. From where does the secretary get the phone number for the man Ramotswe considers evil?
3. What is Ramotswe's secretary's name?
4. What does Ramotswe show the secretary a picture of?
5. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)