|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
2. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
3. The client's partner visits a man who has a wife where?
4. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans give birth to?
(a) A son.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A dead baby.
(d) A monster.
5. What is the assistant detective's first client afraid is happening in his marriage?
(a) It is falling apart.
(b) It is getting tougher.
(c) His wife is cheating.
(d) It is getting stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
2. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
3. Where does Makutsi see the client's partner visit a house?
4. What disease damaged the bones of the girl, preventing her from walking prior to going to the farm?
5. Whose case does the assistant detective receive?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)