|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the assistant detective's first client do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a butcher.
(d) He is a priest.
2. Who tells Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni the story of the two orphans?
3. To whom does Ramotswe dictate letters?
4. Who experienced kindness as a child that makes him/her generous of spirit?
5. What does Ramotswe's intuition tell her about Michael and the farm?
(a) He is still there.
(b) He burned it.
(c) He sold it.
(d) He bought it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose office do the two orphans go to when Maketoni offers to take them?
2. When his fiance is out at the farm, Maketoni visits people who need help doing what?
3. Who tells Maketoni that she drove by his house to see where he would be living?
4. Who likes to leave the door open at the detective agency?
5. What does Potokwane suggest as a wedding gift for Ramotswe?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)