|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman in the story Matekoni learns about two orphans die of?
(a) A snake bite.
2. What does the farm that Ramotswe visits in Chapter 9 consist of?
(a) Broken down tractors.
(b) Emergency wards.
(c) Deserted buildings.
(d) Old silos.
3. Who arrives without an appointment at lunchtime to visit Ramotswe?
4. In the story Matekoni learns about two orphans, who is in a wheelchair that he fixed?
(a) A man.
(b) A boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) A lady.
5. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man Ramotswe consider evil work?
2. Who can't afford to pay for both an assistant detective and a secretary?
3. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
4. How did Ramotswe's visitor learn that the farm worker was missing?
5. Who was supposed to attend Dartmouth but decided to extend his stay in Africa for another year?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)