|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the orphan children be living after Maketoni gets married?
(a) The Outliers.
(b) The Palisades.
(c) The Boulangerie.
(d) The Zebra house.
2. How do the orphans feel while at Matekoni's house?
3. What does Ramotswe think about the past?
(a) It is insightful.
(b) It should be left alone.
(c) It is disturbing.
(d) It should be rehashed constantly.
4. What does Potokwane suggest as a wedding gift for Ramotswe?
(a) 2 iguanas.
(b) 2 kittens.
(c) 2 orphans.
(d) 2 dogs.
5. Who does Ramotswe pick up on the way to the farm on Saturday morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the orphan girl?
2. What is the name of the farm that Ramotswe goes to visit?
3. What role does Ramotswe play for the orphans?
4. Who trusts Matekoni implicitly by staying at his house?
5. Who is the infant orphan staying at Matekoni's house?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)