• Mma Ramotswe agrees to marry Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni.
• He is a mechanic, and she is a detective.
• Since they both have houses, they have to decide which house to live in and what household goods to combine.
• Mma Ramotswe is appalled at the condition of Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni's house.
• His maid does not do a good job of cleaning, and she does not like the way that Florence, the maid, takes advantage of him.
• She confronts Florence, who becomes very defensive.
• Mma Ramotswe will at last be happy when Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni is her husband and living in her house, where he will be properly cared for.
• Mma Ramotswe thinks of her deceased father a lot.
• She is grateful for the upbringing she had and the kind of man that he was.
• She knows she made a mistake with...
This section contains 1,877 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)