|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fisby and Sakini say goodbye, what does Sakini say to Fisby?
2. What did Lotus Blossom need a teahouse for?
3. What does Fisby call the teahouse?
4. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
5. What is the name of the teahouse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do you think the teahouse would be viewed by visitors? Compare that view to how you think the community views the teahouse. How does the teahouse add value to the community?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to the bi-monthly Progress Reports? How are the cricket cages used for humor when trying to find important paperwork in Fisby's office? Why does Fisby take such a loose approach with these reports? Could he have done this differently and avoided problems in the end? Why doesn't he?
Essay Topic 3
Describe democracy as viewed by Fisby and by Sakini. What are the differences and similarities of each viewpoint? By the end of the play, how have Fisby and Sakini's views of democracy changed?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)