|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
2. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
3. Where does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to pile the lumber?
4. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
5. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
Essay Topic 1
What happens to the bi-monthly Progress Reports? How are the cricket cages used for humor when trying to find important paperwork in Fisby's office? Why does Fisby take such a loose approach with these reports? Could he have done this differently and avoided problems in the end? Why doesn't he?
Essay Topic 2
What is the government's concept of education regarding a pentagon-shaped school? What is the importance of the shape and how does education theory stem from the physical building?
Essay Topic 3
Describe democracy as viewed by Fisby and by Sakini. What are the differences and similarities of each viewpoint? By the end of the play, how have Fisby and Sakini's views of democracy changed?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)