Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
2. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
3. Where does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to pile the lumber?
4. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
5. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
Essay Topic 1
What happens to the bi-monthly Progress Reports? How are the cricket cages used for humor when trying to find important paperwork in Fisby's office? Why does Fisby take such a loose approach with these reports? Could he have done this differently and avoided problems in the end? Why doesn't he?
Essay Topic 2
In the play, what is the difference between Okinawan industry and American industry? What role do machines play in the comparison?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the style of Fisby's sales pitch to the other village Army officers to sell the brandy. What do you recognize about his sale's pitch? Is this a typically "American" way to sell? Is this regarded as honorable? What about Fisby sale's pitch makes this a funny scene?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)