|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lectures has Fisby given to the village children on Democratic Theory?
2. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
3. How many castings do earthworms leave behind?
4. Who is the winner of the wrestling match?
5. When Gregovich goes out in the village to destroy all the stills, how does he return?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When Fisby says that Lotus Blossom must decide her future for herself, what is happening? What is Fisby giving up? Anything? What is Lotus Blossom giving up if she starts to decide her future on her own? What will she gain? What do you think is the final effect of Fisby knowing Lotus Blossom? Do you think it breaks a stereotype for him?
Essay Topic 2
What is the government's concept of education regarding a pentagon-shaped school? What is the importance of the shape and how does education theory stem from the physical building?
Essay Topic 3
The cricket holds a special place in Okinawan society. Explain the importance of the cricket in Okinawan society. Do you think the villagers believe in the importance of the cricket? Why do you think the villagers believe the cricket should hold such a place of honor?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)