Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
2. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
3. Where does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to pile the lumber?
4. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
5. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
Who, at the beginning of the play, owns a white coat? What honor does this bring to the wearer? Would anyone wearing a white coat receive the same honor? Why? Why not?
When Fisby says that Lotus Blossom must decide her future for herself, what is happening? What is Fisby giving up? Anything? What is Lotus Blossom giving up if she starts to decide her future on her own? What will she gain? What do you think is the final effect of Fisby knowing Lotus Blossom? Do you think it breaks a stereotype for him?
What does it mean to the resident of the village to sit in the pine grove and watch the sun go down while drinking tea? What ideals does this promote?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)