Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Sakini explain to Fisby that the animal has no children?
2. What is tsukemono?
3. Why does Sakini walk so slowly?
4. Which villager speaks English other than Sakini?
5. Why did Fisby not report the birth of six kids in his report to the Col. under Population Increases?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What bothers Col. Purdy about the men dancing together at the officer's club? What does he decide to do to rectify...
This section contains 1,205 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)