|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to pile the lumber?
(a) By the houses.
(b) In the grove.
(c) By the warehouse.
(d) By the pond.
2. At the end of the play, what does Sakini wish that the August Moon brings to the audience?
(a) A good fortune.
(c) A gentle sleep.
(d) A happy life.
3. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
(a) Tobiki Co-Operative.
(b) Tobiki Distillery.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Tobiki Brandy.
4. What is the villagers' liquor made from?
(b) Sweet potatoes.
5. What does Fisby ask the villagers to do as they sing after the wrestling match?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the teahouse is put back together, what is the last light to come on?
2. What does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to do with the stills?
3. What did Lotus Blossom need a teahouse for?
4. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
5. What song do Fisby and Capt. McLean sing after the wrestling match?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)