|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the winner of the wrestling match?
(c) The Mayor
(d) Mr. Hokaida.
2. What song do Fisby and Capt. McLean sing after the wrestling match?
(a) "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall".
(b) "Sunnyside of the Street".
(c) "Deep in the Heart of Texas".
(d) "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain".
3. What is eating up the Chinese peas?
(a) The sea beetles.
(b) The Asian beetles.
(c) The Japanese beetles.
(d) The Chinese beetles.
4. What is the name of the teahouse?
(a) Moon Teahouse.
(b) Teahouse of the August Moon.
(c) Lotus Blossom Teahouse.
(d) Tobiki Teahouse.
5. What do they call the liquor that was made 10 days ago?
(a) Blue Ribbon Brandy.
(b) Special Brandy.
(c) 10 star Brandy.
(d) Happy Brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be the punishment for Fisby?
2. Who is flying over to look at the village?
3. What does it mean for Fisby to cover his face with the fan when he starts the wrestling match?
4. What does Col. Purdy think of American air and wind?
5. How is the group flying over to look at the village going to document the trip?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)