|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lotus Blossom need a teahouse for?
(a) For a place to drink tea.
(b) For a place to teach dance.
(c) For a place to live.
(d) For a place to teach the ladies how to become Geisha.
2. What did Col. Purdy promise his wife?
(a) That he would be home by July.
(b) That he would come out of the army a General.
(c) That he would retire this year.
(d) That he will build her a house after retirement.
3. What does Fisby ask the villagers to do as they sing after the wrestling match?
4. What does Gregovich really destroy?
(a) Water barrels.
(d) Large pots.
5. What kind of liquor is Fisby going to serve Col. Purdy at the end of the play?
(a) Apple wine.
(b) 20 Star Brandy.
(c) Plum wine.
(d) Rice wine
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some "fool Senator" do back in Washington?
2. At the end of the play, what does Sakini wish that the August Moon brings to the audience?
3. Why are all the villagers returning at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4 with all of their bundles?
4. Who is thrown from the ring during the wrestling match?
5. What man from town would Lotus Blossom like to marry in the end?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)