Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
(a) From the parachute silk.
(b) He made it himself.
(c) From the target sheets.
(d) From a sailor at the Naval Base.
2. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
(a) Tobiki Brandy.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Tobiki Distillery.
(d) Tobiki Co-Operative.
3. Where does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to pile the lumber?
(a) By the houses.
(b) By the pond.
(c) By the warehouse.
(d) In the grove.
4. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
(a) The villagers want it.
(b) He has cricket cages.
(c) Lotus Blossom wants it.
(d) He has a Geisha.
5. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
(a) An apple.
(b) A piece of pie.
(c) A chocolate bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many castings do earthworms leave behind?
2. What is the name of the teahouse?
3. What does Col. Purdy want to see once he arrives in the village?
4. Why are all the villagers returning at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4 with all of their bundles?
5. What is Capt. McLean's lie to Fisby about why he is visiting the village?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)