|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the liquor?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) About a week.
(d) Ten years.
2. Where is the money earned from the sale of liquor?
(a) Under the teahouse.
(b) In New York.
(c) Banked in Seattle.
(d) In Tokyo.
3. What colors are the poles wrapped in during the wresting match?
(a) Black, white and blue.
(b) Purple and green.
(c) Black, green, red and white.
(d) Red, white and blue.
4. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
(a) He needs to go to the teahouse.
(b) He is needed at the stills.
(c) He needs to stop the villagers from over-watering his seedlings.
(d) He needs to transplant his seedlings.
5. When Gregovich goes out in the village to destroy all the stills, how does he return?
(a) He returns after dark because he watched the sun set in the grove with the others.
(b) He returns angry.
(c) He gets lost and does not return until the next day.
(d) He returns drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Capt. McLean's retirement plan?
2. What will be the punishment for Fisby?
3. What do they call the liquor that was made 10 days ago?
4. Why did the potential buyers think the price was too high?
5. What did the potential buyers think of the straw hats?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)