|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fisby wearing when he meets Capt. McLean?
(a) A white coat.
(b) His blue bathrobe, his geta, and a straw hat.
(c) Amy fatigues.
(d) A silk kimono.
2. What does Fisby say about the villagers' work?
(a) He tells them they should all be proud of their work.
(b) He tells them maybe they can do better work.
(c) He is sorry that their work isn't better.
(d) He says nothing about their work.
3. What is the name of the special liquor taste tester?
(a) Fisby and McLean.
(c) Lady Astor.
(d) Elsa Maxwell.
4. What does Sakini want to do when he realizes that Fisby is leaving?
(a) He wants to stay in his village.
(b) He wants to go with him.
(c) He wants to go back to work with Col. Purdy.
(d) He wants to plant crops with McLean.
5. What has Capt. McLean done for years every spring?
(a) Seeded his lawn.
(b) Made lists of seeds he would like to plant.
(c) Plowed and planted a garden.
(d) Put money in savings for a farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are all the villagers returning at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4 with all of their bundles?
2. What is Fisby going to call his new liquor company?
3. What is Capt. McLean's lie to Fisby about why he is visiting the village?
4. What does Fisby find in the corner of his office that he cups in his hands?
5. How do Fisby and Capt. McLean taste test the liquor?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)