|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to pile the lumber?
(a) In the grove.
(b) By the warehouse.
(c) By the pond.
(d) By the houses.
2. Why does Lotus Blossom put on a wresting match?
(a) The celebrate the goods being sold at market.
(b) It is Fisby's birthday.
(c) To celebrate the opening of the Teahouse.
(d) It is tradition.
3. What did Col. Purdy promise his wife?
(a) That he would retire this year.
(b) That he would be home by July.
(c) That he would come out of the army a General.
(d) That he will build her a house after retirement.
4. What does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to do with the stills?
(a) Dismantle them and take them back.
(b) Learn how to use them.
(c) Destroy them all.
(d) Inspect them.
5. What will be the name of the street the teahouse sits on?
(a) Fisby Road.
(b) McLean Street.
(c) Grace Purdy Avenue.
(d) Sakini Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fisby tells Capt. McLean that he feels free. When does he say this feeling started?
2. When the teahouse is put back together, what is the last light to come on?
3. What do the townspeople want to buy with the money they make from selling liquor?
4. Who is flying over to look at the village?
5. When Fisby and Sakini say goodbye, what does Sakini say to Fisby?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)