|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the villagers get drunk on?
(a) Plum wine.
(b) Rice wine.
(c) Apple wine.
2. How old is the liquor?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) About a week.
(d) Fifty years.
3. What do all the villagers do when Col. Purdy enters after the wrestling match?
(a) They all run away.
(b) They block him.
(c) They yell at him.
(d) They continue singing.
4. What does Fisby ask the villagers to do as they sing after the wrestling match?
5. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
(a) From the parachute silk.
(b) From the target sheets.
(c) From a sailor at the Naval Base.
(d) He made it himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lotus Blossom put on a wresting match?
2. What does Col. Purdy think of the Co-Op?
3. Where is the paperwork that Col. Purdy wants to see hiding?
4. How many cricket cages does Fisby own by the time he meets Capt. McLean?
5. What does the winner of the wresting match get?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)