|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Tobiki Distillery.
(c) Tobiki Co-Operative.
(d) Tobiki Brandy.
2. What kind of liquor is Fisby going to serve Col. Purdy at the end of the play?
(a) 20 Star Brandy.
(b) Plum wine.
(c) Rice wine
(d) Apple wine.
3. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
(a) He is needed at the stills.
(b) He needs to stop the villagers from over-watering his seedlings.
(c) He needs to transplant his seedlings.
(d) He needs to go to the teahouse.
4. Fisby tells Capt. McLean that he feels free. When does he say this feeling started?
(a) The minute he decided not to build the schoolhouse.
(b) The minute he left the army.
(c) The minute he arrived in town.
(d) The minute he accepted Lotus Blossom for who she is.
5. What does Col. Purdy think of American air and wind?
(a) The air is clean and the wind is fresh.
(b) The air is light and the wind is breezy.
(c) The air is fresh and the wind is clean.
(d) The air is cool and the wind is mild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some "fool Senator" do back in Washington?
2. Where is the paperwork that Col. Purdy wants to see hiding?
3. Who is wresting?
4. What will be the name of the street the teahouse sits on?
5. What is the Haitian word for sweet potato?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)