|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Col. Purdy think of the Co-Op?
(a) He thinks it's Socialism.
(b) He thinks it's brilliant.
(c) He thinks it's Communism.
(d) He thinks it's terrible.
2. When Fisby and Sakini say goodbye, what does Sakini say to Fisby?
(a) "You tried."
(b) "The cricket will give you good fortune."
(c) "May your life be like an August Moon."
(d) "You not failure."
3. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
(a) Tobiki Brandy.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Tobiki Co-Operative.
(d) Tobiki Distillery.
4. At the end of the play, what does Sakini wish that the August Moon brings to the audience?
(a) A gentle sleep.
(b) A good fortune.
(c) A happy life.
5. What do all the villagers do when Col. Purdy enters after the wrestling match?
(a) They all run away.
(b) They block him.
(c) They continue singing.
(d) They yell at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are all the villagers returning at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4 with all of their bundles?
2. What does Fisby ask the villagers to do as they sing after the wrestling match?
3. How old is the liquor?
4. According to Sakini at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2, what has invaded the island of Okinawa?
5. What has Capt. McLean done for years every spring?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)