|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to do with the teahouse?
(a) Rip is down.
(b) Close it.
(c) Cover it.
(d) Move it.
2. When Gregovich goes out in the village to destroy all the stills, how does he return?
(a) He returns angry.
(b) He returns after dark because he watched the sun set in the grove with the others.
(c) He returns drunk.
(d) He gets lost and does not return until the next day.
3. What man from town would Lotus Blossom like to marry in the end?
4. What does it mean for Fisby to cover his face with the fan when he starts the wrestling match?
(a) That it is too hot to hold the fight.
(b) That he is not to speak during the fight.
(c) That he is not taking sides.
(d) That he is blind to the loser.
5. What is Capt. McLean's retirement plan?
(a) To buy a home on the beach.
(b) To buy a farm and raise specialty crops for big restaurants.
(c) To buy a ranch home and mow the lawn.
(d) To retire to Hawaii.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Capt. McLean say chemicals on plants will do?
2. What kind of liquor is Fisby going to serve Col. Purdy at the end of the play?
3. What does Fisby call the teahouse?
4. Who is wresting?
5. What does it mean when Fisby gives Lotus Blossom a chrysanthemum in full bloom?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)