|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the kimonos made from?
(b) Cloth made in the village.
(c) Parachute silk.
(d) Target cloth.
2. What are the men wading in next to where they are building the teahouse?
(a) The lotus pond.
(b) The lake.
(c) A stream.
(d) The ocean.
3. For what special occasions is the liquor made?
(a) Teahouse celebrations.
(b) End-of-war dances.
(c) Spring dances.
(d) Weddings and funerals.
4. Who is flying over to look at the village?
(a) The General.
(b) A Congressional Committee.
(c) The President.
(d) Some Senators.
5. What does Lotus Blossom believe happens in American factories?
(a) The unions run the mills and the workers are treated well.
(b) The machines make goods 10 times faster than hand-made.
(c) The workers are treated poorly.
(d) People sit around and drink tea while machines make goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lotus Blossom asks Fisby if she can marry someone else, what does he tell her?
2. How many cricket cages does Fisby own by the time he meets Capt. McLean?
3. What is the cloth that the white suits are made from?
4. Whom does Fisby call first to try to sell the liquor?
5. Why did the potential buyers think the price was too high?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)