|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fisby going to call his new liquor company?
(a) Cooperative Brewing Company of Tobiki.
(b) Sakini Brewing Company.
(c) Tobiki Brewery.
(d) Okinawa Brewing Company.
2. When the teahouse is put back together, what is the last light to come on?
(a) The front light.
(b) The light of the moon.
(c) The light over Lotus Blossom.
(d) The light for dancing.
3. What has Capt. McLean done for years every spring?
(a) Made lists of seeds he would like to plant.
(b) Seeded his lawn.
(c) Put money in savings for a farm.
(d) Plowed and planted a garden.
4. What has Capt. McLean subscribed to for years?
(a) All the farm journals.
(b) American Journal.
(c) The Farmer's Almanac.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
5. What does Sakini want to do when he realizes that Fisby is leaving?
(a) He wants to plant crops with McLean.
(b) He wants to go with him.
(c) He wants to go back to work with Col. Purdy.
(d) He wants to stay in his village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
2. What does it mean for Fisby to cover his face with the fan when he starts the wrestling match?
3. What is the villagers' liquor made from?
4. How many lectures has Fisby given to the village children on Democratic Theory?
5. How old is the liquor?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)