|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Col. Purdy tells Capt. McLean that he will be leaving, how does Capt. McLean describe what will happen to his plant?
(a) They will all dry up.
(b) They will be murdered.
(c) They will rot.
(d) They will outgrow their area.
2. What does Gregovich really destroy?
(b) Large pots.
(d) Water barrels.
3. What is the name of the special liquor taste tester?
(a) Lady Astor.
(c) Elsa Maxwell.
(d) Fisby and McLean.
4. What does Lotus Blossom believe happens in American factories?
(a) The unions run the mills and the workers are treated well.
(b) The machines make goods 10 times faster than hand-made.
(c) People sit around and drink tea while machines make goods.
(d) The workers are treated poorly.
5. How many castings do earthworms leave behind?
(a) Two times their own weight every week.
(b) They don't leave behind castings.
(c) Eight times their own weight every day.
(d) Two times their own weight every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Capt. McLean, do earthworms do?
2. When Gregovich goes out in the village to destroy all the stills, how does he return?
3. According to Sakini at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2, what has the island of Okinawa survived?
4. What does the winner of the wresting match get?
5. Where is the money earned from the sale of liquor?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)