|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lotus Blossom put on a wresting match?
(a) To celebrate the opening of the Teahouse.
(b) It is Fisby's birthday.
(c) The celebrate the goods being sold at market.
(d) It is tradition.
2. Fisby tells Capt. McLean that he feels free. When does he say this feeling started?
(a) The minute he left the army.
(b) The minute he decided not to build the schoolhouse.
(c) The minute he arrived in town.
(d) The minute he accepted Lotus Blossom for who she is.
3. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
(a) From the parachute silk.
(b) From the target sheets.
(c) From a sailor at the Naval Base.
(d) He made it himself.
4. Who is thrown from the ring during the wrestling match?
(b) Mr. Oshira.
(d) Mr. Hokaida.
5. What man from town would Lotus Blossom like to marry in the end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of liquor is Fisby going to serve Col. Purdy at the end of the play?
2. How many lectures has Fisby given to the village children on Democratic Theory?
3. When Fisby has been ordered to leave, what does Lotus Blossom want?
4. According to Sakini, how does fortune often come?
5. What does Fisby say about the villagers' work?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)