|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) A piece of pie.
(d) An apple.
2. What is Fisby going to call his new liquor company?
(a) Cooperative Brewing Company of Tobiki.
(b) Tobiki Brewery.
(c) Sakini Brewing Company.
(d) Okinawa Brewing Company.
3. What does it mean when Fisby gives Lotus Blossom a chrysanthemum in full bloom?
(a) That he is captivated by her.
(b) That he thinks she is beautiful.
(c) That he gives her his heart.
(d) That he loves her.
4. When Fisby and Sakini say goodbye, what does Sakini say to Fisby?
(a) "You not failure."
(b) "You tried."
(c) "The cricket will give you good fortune."
(d) "May your life be like an August Moon."
5. What does Col. Purdy want to see once he arrives in the village?
(a) The school.
(b) The offices.
(c) The Progress Reports.
(d) The teahouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cricket cages does Fisby own by the time he meets Capt. McLean?
2. Who is the winner of the wrestling match?
3. Who is wresting?
4. What does the winner of the wresting match get?
5. When Lotus Blossom asks Fisby if she can marry someone else, what does he tell her?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)