|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean when Fisby gives Lotus Blossom a chrysanthemum in full bloom?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he is captivated by her.
(c) That he gives her his heart.
(d) That he thinks she is beautiful.
2. When Fisby and Sakini say goodbye, what does Sakini say to Fisby?
(a) "The cricket will give you good fortune."
(b) "You tried."
(c) "You not failure."
(d) "May your life be like an August Moon."
3. How many lectures has Fisby given to the village children on Democratic Theory?
4. What does Col. Purdy want to see once he arrives in the village?
(a) The offices.
(b) The Progress Reports.
(c) The teahouse.
(d) The school.
5. What does Fisby ask the villagers to do as they sing after the wrestling match?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
2. What do the townspeople want to buy with the money they make from selling liquor?
3. What is Capt. McLean studying when Fisby enters at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. When Col. Purdy enters during the song after the wrestling match, what does Fisby do about his legs?
5. What is the cloth that the white suits are made from?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)