|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Col. Purdy tells Capt. McLean that he will be leaving, how does Capt. McLean describe what will happen to his plant?
(a) They will be murdered.
(b) They will rot.
(c) They will all dry up.
(d) They will outgrow their area.
2. Who is flying over to look at the village?
(a) The General.
(b) Some Senators.
(c) A Congressional Committee.
(d) The President.
3. How are goods made in the U.S. according to this story?
(a) Hand-crafted in villages.
(b) In factories, many at a time.
(c) Hand-made at home.
(d) In city schools.
4. What is eating up the Chinese peas?
(a) The Japanese beetles.
(b) The Chinese beetles.
(c) The sea beetles.
(d) The Asian beetles.
5. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
(a) He needs to stop the villagers from over-watering his seedlings.
(b) He needs to go to the teahouse.
(c) He is needed at the stills.
(d) He needs to transplant his seedlings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the teahouse is put back together, what is the last light to come on?
2. What kind of liquor is Fisby going to serve Col. Purdy at the end of the play?
3. What is Fisby wearing when he meets Capt. McLean?
4. What, according to Capt. McLean, do earthworms do?
5. According to Sakini at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2, what has invaded the island of Okinawa?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)