|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lotus Blossom put on a wresting match?
(a) To celebrate the opening of the Teahouse.
(b) The celebrate the goods being sold at market.
(c) It is tradition.
(d) It is Fisby's birthday.
2. What does Fisby find in the corner of his office that he cups in his hands?
(a) A cricket.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A roach.
(d) A sparrow.
3. What does Capt. McLean say chemicals on plants will do?
(a) They put nitrogen in the soil.
(b) They will kill the earthworms.
(c) They are good for the plants.
(d) They will kill the plants.
4. How many lectures has Fisby given to the village children on Democratic Theory?
5. What, according to Capt. McLean, do earthworms do?
(a) They "eat your plants."
(b) They are "food for animals in your garden."
(c) They "feed your plants."
(d) They "aereate your soil."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Col. Purdy enters during the song after the wrestling match, what does Fisby do about his legs?
2. What does the winner of the wresting match get?
3. How are goods made in the U.S. according to this story?
4. What do the townspeople want to buy with the money they make from selling liquor?
5. Why does Fisby not think it would be a good idea for Lotus Blossom to go to America?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)