|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors are the poles wrapped in during the wresting match?
(a) Purple and green.
(b) Black, white and blue.
(c) Red, white and blue.
(d) Black, green, red and white.
2. What is eating up the Chinese peas?
(a) The Chinese beetles.
(b) The Asian beetles.
(c) The sea beetles.
(d) The Japanese beetles.
3. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
(a) He has a Geisha.
(b) The villagers want it.
(c) He has cricket cages.
(d) Lotus Blossom wants it.
4. What man from town would Lotus Blossom like to marry in the end?
5. What does Gregovich really destroy?
(a) Large pots.
(b) Water barrels.
6. What will be the name of the street the teahouse sits on?
(a) Fisby Road.
(b) Sakini Lane.
(c) McLean Street.
(d) Grace Purdy Avenue.
7. What do the townspeople want to buy with the money they make from selling liquor?
(a) Another Geisha.
(b) More stills.
(c) White coats.
(d) More lumber.
8. What name is the money earned from the sale of liquor kept under?
(a) Tobiki Co-Operative.
(b) Tobiki Brandy.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Tobiki Distillery.
9. What is the significance of one of the contestant's black shorts during the wresting match?
(a) Nothing. Just easy to keep clean.
(b) Black is Lotus Blossom's favorite color.
(c) Black mean death.
(d) Black is the symbol of the moon.
10. What is the villagers' liquor made from?
(b) Sweet potatoes.
11. What does it mean when Fisby gives Lotus Blossom a chrysanthemum in full bloom?
(a) That he is captivated by her.
(b) That he gives her his heart.
(c) That he thinks she is beautiful.
(d) That he loves her.
12. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
(b) A piece of pie.
(c) An apple.
(d) A chocolate bar.
13. What are the kimonos made from?
(a) Parachute silk.
(b) Target cloth.
(c) Cloth made in the village.
14. What does Fisby call the teahouse?
(a) Cha Ya.
(b) The Blossom.
(c) The Moon.
(d) Cho Yo.
15. When the teahouse is put back together, what is the last light to come on?
(a) The front light.
(b) The light for dancing.
(c) The light over Lotus Blossom.
(d) The light of the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
2. When Fisby has been ordered to leave, what does Lotus Blossom want?
3. Who is the winner of the wrestling match?
4. What is Lotus Blossom going to do to remember Fisby?
5. What does the winner of the wresting match get?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)