Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Sakini chewing when the play begins?
2. On what island does the play take place?
3. What magazine does Col. Purdy read?
4. In what language does Col. Purdy count his laundry items?
5. Why does Sakini walk so slowly?
So his socks won't fall down.
6. What upsets Col. Purdy about the men dancing at the officer's club?
Officers are dancing with enlisted men.
7. How does Sakini announce to Col. Purdy that he has entered the room?
He knocks on his behind.
This section contains 5,121 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)