Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is Sakini chewing when the play begins?
2. On what island does the play take place?
3. What magazine does Col. Purdy read?
4. In what language does Col. Purdy count his laundry items?
5. Why does Sakini walk so slowly?
6. What upsets Col. Purdy about the men dancing at the officer's club?
7. How does Sakini announce to Col. Purdy that he has entered the room?
8. What happened when Fisby was given a job licking envelopes?
9. What did Fisby do before the war?
10. What is the document called that Fisby is supposed to follow to help the village recover?
11. Where was Sakini born?
This section contains 2,104 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)