|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is eating up the Chinese peas?
(a) The Asian beetles.
(b) The Chinese beetles.
(c) The sea beetles.
(d) The Japanese beetles.
2. What should Fisby be wearing out in the sun according to Col. Purdy?
(a) His helmet.
(b) A straw hat.
(c) A baseball cap.
(d) Uniform hat.
3. When the teahouse is put back together, what is the last light to come on?
(a) The front light.
(b) The light of the moon.
(c) The light over Lotus Blossom.
(d) The light for dancing.
4. What is tsukemono?
(a) A style of shoe.
(b) A building.
(c) A between-meal snack.
(d) A hat.
5. Who is the winner of the wrestling match?
(a) Mr. Hokaida.
(b) The Mayor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the document called that Fisby is supposed to follow to help the village recover?
2. What did the children want to see on the trip?
3. According to Sakini, how does fortune often come?
4. What, according to Capt. McLean, do earthworms do?
5. What does Sakini tell Fisby is the business of a Geisha?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)