|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Col. Purdy, will US troops be out of Okinawa?
(a) In 100 years.
(b) By the next year.
(c) In five years.
(d) By the next generation.
2. Why does Fisby not think it would be a good idea for Lotus Blossom to go to America?
(a) She does not know anybody.
(b) She would be considered "different."
(c) She does not have any education.
(d) She would not be able to get a job.
3. What does Col. Purdy want to talk to Fisby about on the telephone?
(a) The Progress Report.
(b) The gifts Fisby sent to the Col. to see.
(c) Lotus Blossom.
(d) A trip to come visit.
4. What do the people of the village want Fisby to build?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) A town hall.
(c) A .
(d) A teahouse.
5. What does "Hai" mean in English according to Sakini?
(d) Yes, that means no.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sakini want to do when he realizes that Fisby is leaving?
2. How many castings do earthworms leave behind?
3. Where is the paperwork that Col. Purdy wants to see hiding?
4. Why does Capt. McLean want to leave the meeting with Col. Purdy?
5. What is the significance of one of the contestant's black shorts during the wresting match?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)