|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is wresting?
(a) The Mayor and Mr. Oshira.
(b) The Chief of Agriculture and the Chief of Police.
(c) Seiko and Sakini.
(d) McLean and Seiko.
2. What does Fisby ask the villagers to do as they sing after the wrestling match?
3. Why did the potential buyers think the price was too high?
(a) They are comparing prices with manufactured goods.
(b) Americans can buy goods in a five and ten cent store and wouldn't pay more than a nickel.
(c) They are comparing prices with European goods.
(d) They are comparing the prices with prices on the base.
4. What does "Hai" mean in English according to Sakini?
(a) Yes, that means no.
5. Whom does Fisby call first to try to sell the liquor?
(a) Col. Purdy.
(b) Maj. McEvoy.
(c) Tokyo Bars.
(d) The officer's club in Awasi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does tsukemono mean?
2. What is the document called that Fisby is supposed to follow to help the village recover?
3. When someone gives a cricket cage, what is not included?
4. What is one of the main points of democracy that Fisby tells the villagers?
5. How will Fisby see around the children on the hood of the car?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)