|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the document called that Fisby is supposed to follow to help the village recover?
(a) Plan B.
(b) Government Tasks.
(c) Plan A.
(d) Recovery Systems.
2. What is the first kind of business Fisby thinks of starting in the village?
(a) Manual labor.
(c) A souvenir business.
(d) Teaching school for entire area.
3. What did the potential buyers think of the straw hats?
(a) They wanted a bandana around the hats for color.
(b) They thought it would make them look like country singers.
(c) They thought it would make them look like "hayseed."
(d) They wanted the hats to be in different colors.
4. Sakini explains to Fisby that the village has had many invaders. What do the people do now to protect their treasures?
(a) They give them away.
(b) They destroy them.
(c) They hide them.
(d) They don't have treasures.
5. On what island does the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is wresting?
2. What items does Miss Higa Jiga want Fisby to send for so that the women in the village can compete with Lotus Blossom?
3. What do the townspeople want to buy with the money they make from selling liquor?
4. What is tsukemono?
5. What is Capt. McLean's retirement plan?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)