|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fisby take his "medication?"
(a) With Brandy.
(b) With his tea.
(c) With water.
2. What is Sakini chewing when the play begins?
(b) Beef Jerky.
(c) Juicy-fruit gum.
3. Where did one of the contestant's get his shirt for the wrestling match?
(a) He made it himself.
(b) From the parachute silk.
(c) From the target sheets.
(d) From a sailor at the Naval Base.
4. How does Sakini explain to Fisby that the animal has no children?
(a) She is a he goat.
(b) She is too young to have kids.
(c) She is too old to have kids.
(d) She is an unmarried goat.
5. Who is wresting?
(a) McLean and Seiko.
(b) The Mayor and Mr. Oshira.
(c) The Chief of Agriculture and the Chief of Police.
(d) Seiko and Sakini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the document called that Fisby is supposed to follow to help the village recover?
2. What does it mean when Fisby gives Lotus Blossom a chrysanthemum in full bloom?
3. What are the men wading in next to where they are building the teahouse?
4. Who is the old woman sitting on top of the bundles related to?
5. What, according to Fisby, does Congress not have any control over?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)