|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Fisby not report the birth of six kids in his report to the Col. under Population Increases?
(a) They are American and do not belong to the village.
(b) They are not counted until they are three years old.
(c) They are goats.
(d) Fisby did not know about the births.
2. How long does it take a horse to travel to the village?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 12 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
3. For what special occasions is the liquor made?
(a) Weddings and funerals.
(b) Teahouse celebrations.
(c) Spring dances.
(d) End-of-war dances.
4. Who helps Lotus Blossom to move?
(b) All the men in town.
(d) The women.
5. What is the first industry that Fisby sets up for the village?
(a) Collecting shells.
(b) Making kimonos.
(c) Sewing white robes.
(d) Making geta and cricket cages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Col. Purdy comes out to see Fisby off and cannot believe what he sees. As he begins to complain, what happens?
2. Who is the 2nd-best carpenter in the village?
3. What is the first kind of business Fisby thinks of starting in the village?
4. What does Mr. Hokaida give as a gift?
5. How many castings do earthworms leave behind?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)