|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the villagers get drunk on?
(a) Rice wine.
(b) Apple wine.
(c) Plum wine.
2. What do the villagers do at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Make brandy.
(b) Go to the local teahouse.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Sit in the pine grove, sip tea, and watch the sun go down.
3. What is the name of the special liquor taste tester?
(a) Fisby and McLean.
(c) Lady Astor.
(d) Elsa Maxwell.
4. How does Sakini describe the road to the village?
(a) It is just a path for a wagon cart and goat.
(b) It is a gravel road.
(c) It is very hilly.
(d) It follows the beach.
5. How does Fisby take his "medication?"
(a) With Brandy.
(c) With his tea.
(d) With water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Capt. McLean, do earthworms do?
2. What, according to Fisby, does Congress not have any control over?
3. What does Sakini tell Fisby is the business of a Geisha?
4. What does Fisby find in the corner of his office that he cups in his hands?
5. Who jumps on the back of the transportation just before they leave for the trip?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)