|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sakini chewing when the play begins?
(a) Beef Jerky.
(d) Juicy-fruit gum.
2. What must Fisby do with the women of the small village?
(a) Teach them to work in a factory.
(b) Teach them to be teachers.
(c) Teach them to serve tea.
(d) Form a Women's League of Democratic Action.
3. What is Col. Purdy looking for as Act 1, Scene 1 ends?
(a) His bathrobe.
(b) His pants.
(c) His magazine.
(d) His toothbrush.
4. Who does Purdy believe wrote the "Tale of Two Cities"?
(a) Ernest Hemmingway.
(c) Victor Hugo.
5. What do the villagers get drunk on?
(b) Plum wine.
(c) Apple wine.
(d) Rice wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople want to buy with the money they make from selling liquor?
2. What, according to Fisby, does Congress not have any control over?
3. Why, according to Fisby, must he build a teahouse?
4. Where will the people of the village get the lumber for their building project?
5. How is Fisby to instruct the women of the village?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)