|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fisby want the ladies to do first with their Ladies League for Democratic Action?
(a) Create a forum for democratic talks.
(b) Elect a League President.
(c) Have weekly English lessons.
(d) Have weekly bridge lessons.
2. What happened when Fisby was given a job licking envelopes?
(a) He threw up from the taste.
(b) He cut his tongue.
(c) He was quite successful.
(d) He developed an allergy.
3. How does Sakini describe the road to the village?
(a) It is a gravel road.
(b) It is just a path for a wagon cart and goat.
(c) It is very hilly.
(d) It follows the beach.
4. Why will the person sitting on top of the bundles not fall off?
(a) She has on a seat belt.
(b) She has great balance.
(c) She is going to hold on tight.
(d) She is tied on.
5. On what island does the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Col. Purdy comes out to see Fisby off and cannot believe what he sees. As he begins to complain, what happens?
2. Who is in love with Lotus Blossom?
3. Which villager speaks English other than Sakini?
4. How does Sakini get Fisby to let Lotus Blossom teach the other women in town?
5. Why is the person or animal who jumps on right before the group leaves traveling?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)