|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the daughter going on the trip?
(a) To take care of the goats.
(b) To take care of her mother.
(c) To take care of her children.
(d) To visit her aunt.
2. Who is in love with Lotus Blossom?
(d) Capt. McLean.
3. Why is the person or animal who jumps on right before the group leaves traveling?
(a) He is the children's pet..
(b) He wants to see the ocean.
(c) He wants to see the jungle.
(d) He just wants to go for a ride.
4. Who is the old woman sitting on top of the bundles related to?
(b) The village mayor.
(c) The emperor.
(d) The Colonel.
5. How does Sakini get Fisby to let Lotus Blossom teach the other women in town?
(a) He tells Fisby that Lotus Blossom is a great singer.
(b) He tells Fisby that Lotus Blossom knows about democracy.
(c) He tells Fisby that Lotus Blossom is not a prostitute.
(d) He tells Fisby that Lotus Blossom is a wonderful actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the 2nd-best carpenter in the village?
2. How long does it take a horse to travel to the village?
3. What is Sakini chewing when the play begins?
4. When Fisby tells one of the people to get off, what does this character say to Fisby?
5. What does Mr. Oshira make?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)