|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tsukemono?
(a) A style of shoe.
(b) A hat.
(c) A building.
(d) A between-meal snack.
2. What gift does Mr. Sumata bring for Fisby?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A house servant.
(c) A Geisha girl.
3. How do people on Okinawa travel?
(a) On generosity.
(b) By bus.
(c) By boat.
4. What must Fisby do with the women of the small village?
(a) Teach them to work in a factory.
(b) Teach them to serve tea.
(c) Teach them to be teachers.
(d) Form a Women's League of Democratic Action.
5. What animal comes with them on the trip?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cricket.
(c) A goat.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does Miss Higa Jiga give to Fisby?
2. Who helps Lotus Blossom to move?
3. When Fisby tries to give a lecture to the crowd, Sakini stops him and explains that the villagers want to do something first. What?
4. What items does Miss Higa Jiga want Fisby to send for so that the women in the village can compete with Lotus Blossom?
5. In what language does Col. Purdy count his laundry items?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)