|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the person or animal who jumps on right before the group leaves traveling?
(a) He wants to see the jungle.
(b) He just wants to go for a ride.
(c) He wants to see the ocean.
(d) He is the children's pet..
2. What is one of the main points of democracy that Fisby tells the villagers?
(a) That the President wants a school.
(b) That the President is an old man.
(c) That the President is your friend.
(d) That you can write the President.
3. Who is the old woman sitting on top of the bundles related to?
(b) The village mayor.
(c) The emperor.
(d) The Colonel.
4. What shape will the new schoolhouse be in the village?
(c) Pentagon shaped.
5. What is the daughter pushing when she arrives in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A baby stroller.
(c) A shopping cart.
(d) A bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fisby tries to give a lecture to the crowd, Sakini stops him and explains that the villagers want to do something first. What?
2. Who jumps on the back of the transportation just before they leave for the trip?
3. Why does Sakini walk so slowly?
4. What magazine does Col. Purdy read?
5. How often is Fisby supposed to send a report to Col. Purdy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)