|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the daughter pushing when she arrives in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A bike.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A baby stroller.
(d) A shopping cart.
2. What did Fisby do before the war?
(a) He was a professor of Humanities.
(b) He was a manager at a grocery store.
(c) He was a mechanic.
(d) He was a janitor at a college.
3. When Fisby tries to give a lecture to the crowd, Sakini stops him and explains that the villagers want to do something first. What?
(a) Give Fisby gifts.
(b) Ask about the school.
(c) Ask about America.
(d) Talk to Fisby.
4. Which villager speaks English other than Sakini?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(b) Mr. Oshira.
(c) Mr. Seiko.
(d) Miss Higa Jiga.
5. What will happen if Fisby does not take the person sitting on top of the bundles?
(a) The mayor of Tobiki village will be mad at him.
(b) The old woman will be mad at Fisby.
(c) Sakini will cry.
(d) Fisby will lose face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Col. Purdy comes out to see Fisby off and cannot believe what he sees. As he begins to complain, what happens?
2. How does Sakini announce to Col. Purdy that he has entered the room?
3. What shape will the new schoolhouse be in the village?
4. Why is the daughter going on the trip?
5. Where does the animal ride on the trip?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)