|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the villagers do at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Sit in the pine grove, sip tea, and watch the sun go down.
(b) Go to the local teahouse.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Make brandy.
2. What kind of eggs does Miss Higa Jiga give to Fisby?
(a) Dinosaur eggs.
(b) Turtle eggs.
(c) Cricket eggs.
(d) Chicken eggs.
3. When Fisby tries to give a lecture to the crowd, Sakini stops him and explains that the villagers want to do something first. What?
(a) Ask about America.
(b) Give Fisby gifts.
(c) Ask about the school.
(d) Talk to Fisby.
4. In what language does Col. Purdy count his laundry items?
5. What shape will the new schoolhouse be in the village?
(b) Pentagon shaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the villagers want to keep Mr. Omura as mayor?
2. How will Fisby see around the children on the hood of the car?
3. Where does the animal ride on the trip?
4. What did Fisby do before the war?
5. Why will the person sitting on top of the bundles not fall off?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)