|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Fisby does not take the person sitting on top of the bundles?
(a) Fisby will lose face.
(b) The mayor of Tobiki village will be mad at him.
(c) The old woman will be mad at Fisby.
(d) Sakini will cry.
2. What is the first kind of business Fisby thinks of starting in the village?
(a) Teaching school for entire area.
(b) Manual labor.
(c) A souvenir business.
3. What does Mr. Oshira make?
(a) Lacquered cups.
(c) Cricket cages.
(d) School houses.
4. Where was Sakini born?
5. What does the daughter need to bring with her on the trip?
(a) Some pots to cook in.
(b) Many more packages.
(c) Her reading glasses.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the daughter pushing when she arrives in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Sakini walk so slowly?
3. Which villager speaks English other than Sakini?
4. What must Fisby do with the women of the small village?
5. What is one of the main points of democracy that Fisby tells the villagers?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)