|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Purdy believe wrote the "Tale of Two Cities"?
(a) Ernest Hemmingway.
(c) Victor Hugo.
2. What animal comes with them on the trip?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A goat.
(c) A pig.
(d) A cricket.
3. What did Fisby do before the war?
(a) He was a janitor at a college.
(b) He was a manager at a grocery store.
(c) He was a mechanic.
(d) He was a professor of Humanities.
4. Why will the person sitting on top of the bundles not fall off?
(a) She has on a seat belt.
(b) She is tied on.
(c) She has great balance.
(d) She is going to hold on tight.
5. How does Sakini announce to Col. Purdy that he has entered the room?
(a) He knocks on his behind.
(b) He clears his throat.
(c) He starts to sing "God Bless America".
(d) He begins talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Col. Purdy about the men dancing at the officer's club?
2. How does Sakini describe the road to the village?
3. Col. Purdy comes out to see Fisby off and cannot believe what he sees. As he begins to complain, what happens?
4. What does the daughter need to bring with her on the trip?
5. Where does the animal ride on the trip?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)