|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Col. Purdy read?
(a) American Roadster.
(b) Auto Mechanics.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Adventure Magazine.
2. What is Sakini chewing when the play begins?
(a) Juicy-fruit gum.
(c) Beef Jerky.
3. What must Fisby do with the women of the small village?
(a) Teach them to be teachers.
(b) Teach them to work in a factory.
(c) Teach them to serve tea.
(d) Form a Women's League of Democratic Action.
4. How will Fisby see around the children on the hood of the car?
(a) He will have to sit on a book.
(b) The children will tell Fisby when to turn.
(c) The goat will signal when to turn.
(d) The old lady has very good eyesight and will tell them when to turn.
5. Why will the person sitting on top of the bundles not fall off?
(a) She is going to hold on tight.
(b) She is tied on.
(c) She has great balance.
(d) She has on a seat belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal comes with them on the trip?
2. What will happen if Fisby does not take the person sitting on top of the bundles?
3. How does Sakini explain to Fisby that the animal has no children?
4. On what island does the play take place?
5. How does Sakini announce to Col. Purdy that he has entered the room?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)