|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the document called that Fisby is supposed to follow to help the village recover?
(a) Recovery Systems.
(b) Plan A.
(c) Government Tasks.
(d) Plan B.
2. What does Col. Purdy tell Gregovich to do with the teahouse?
(a) Close it.
(b) Rip is down.
(c) Cover it.
(d) Move it.
3. Why did the potential buyers think the price was too high?
(a) They are comparing prices with European goods.
(b) They are comparing prices with manufactured goods.
(c) They are comparing the prices with prices on the base.
(d) Americans can buy goods in a five and ten cent store and wouldn't pay more than a nickel.
4. How many castings do earthworms leave behind?
(a) Two times their own weight every day.
(b) Two times their own weight every week.
(c) They don't leave behind castings.
(d) Eight times their own weight every day.
5. What, according to Capt. McLean, do earthworms do?
(a) They "eat your plants."
(b) They "feed your plants."
(c) They "aereate your soil."
(d) They are "food for animals in your garden."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fisby find in the corner of his office that he cups in his hands?
2. Why does Lotus Blossom put on a wresting match?
3. What does the winner of the wresting match get?
4. Whom does Fisby call first to try to sell the liquor?
5. What has Capt. McLean done for years every spring?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)