|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lotus Blossom doing when Col. Purdy calls at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Making tea for Fisby.
(b) Dancing for Fisby.
(c) Fanning Fisby.
(d) Reading to Fisby.
2. What is Miss Higa Jiga complaining about in particular?
(a) All the noise from the new building.
(b) The rice shortage.
(c) The democratic lectures.
(d) That Lotus Blossom goes to the front of the line in the rice rations line.
3. What is Capt. McLean's lie to Fisby about why he is visiting the village?
(a) He says he wants to see a teahouse built.
(b) He's always wanted to see the beach.
(c) He claims to be on leave and wants to make some ethnological studies.
(d) He's always wanted to see the jungle.
4. Where does the animal ride on the trip?
(a) He rides at the top with the old woman.
(b) On the hood with the children.
(c) He is tied with a rope to the jeep.
(d) He is on the back.
5. What, according to Fisby, does Congress not have any control over?
(b) Goats breeding.
(c) Children playing.
(d) Willow trees..
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Lotus Blossom pay her dues?
2. What does it mean for Fisby to cover his face with the fan when he starts the wrestling match?
3. What, according to Capt. McLean, do bees do?
4. When Col. Purdy enters during the song after the wrestling match, what does Fisby do about his legs?
5. What is Col. Purdy looking for as Act 1, Scene 1 ends?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)