|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fisby do before the war?
(a) He was a janitor at a college.
(b) He was a mechanic.
(c) He was a manager at a grocery store.
(d) He was a professor of Humanities.
2. Sakini explains to Fisby that the village has had many invaders. What do the people do now to protect their treasures?
(a) They destroy them.
(b) They hide them.
(c) They give them away.
(d) They don't have treasures.
3. What did Lotus Blossom need a teahouse for?
(a) For a place to live.
(b) For a place to teach dance.
(c) For a place to teach the ladies how to become Geisha.
(d) For a place to drink tea.
4. When, according to Col. Purdy, will US troops be out of Okinawa?
(a) In 100 years.
(b) In five years.
(c) By the next generation.
(d) By the next year.
5. What does the daughter need to bring with her on the trip?
(a) Her reading glasses.
(b) Some pots to cook in.
(c) Her children.
(d) Many more packages.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fisby offers Capt. McLean tsukemomo, he refuses saying he just ate what?
2. Why did Fisby not report the birth of six kids in his report to the Col. under Population Increases?
3. Why will the person sitting on top of the bundles not fall off?
4. What does Col. Purdy think of American air and wind?
5. What do they call the liquor that was made 10 days ago?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)