|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Hokaida give as a gift?
(a) A goat.
(b) A cricket.
(c) A cricket cage.
(d) A teacup.
2. What magazine does Col. Purdy read?
(a) Adventure Magazine.
(b) American Roadster.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Auto Mechanics.
3. What is one of the main points of democracy that Fisby tells the villagers?
(a) That the President is an old man.
(b) That you can write the President.
(c) That the President wants a school.
(d) That the President is your friend.
4. When Fisby tries to give a lecture to the crowd, Sakini stops him and explains that the villagers want to do something first. What?
(a) Talk to Fisby.
(b) Ask about the school.
(c) Give Fisby gifts.
(d) Ask about America.
5. Col. Purdy comes out to see Fisby off and cannot believe what he sees. As he begins to complain, what happens?
(a) Fisby just drives off.
(b) The old woman climbs down, takes the wheel, and drives off.
(c) The old lady comes to life and starts screaming at him.
(d) Sakini takes the wheel and drives off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the traveler need so many packages?
2. What transportation will the party be using to get to the village?
3. What is the daughter pushing when she arrives in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who is the old woman sitting on top of the bundles related to?
5. What must Fisby do with the women of the small village?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)