|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Fisby do with the women of the small village?
(a) Teach them to work in a factory.
(b) Teach them to be teachers.
(c) Form a Women's League of Democratic Action.
(d) Teach them to serve tea.
2. Why is the daughter going on the trip?
(a) To take care of her children.
(b) To visit her aunt.
(c) To take care of her mother.
(d) To take care of the goats.
3. What is one of the main points of democracy that Fisby tells the villagers?
(a) That the President is an old man.
(b) That the President wants a school.
(c) That the President is your friend.
(d) That you can write the President.
4. What does Mr. Oshira make?
(a) Lacquered cups.
(c) School houses.
(d) Cricket cages.
5. What transportation will the party be using to get to the village?
(a) A horse cart.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A bus.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Col. Purdy looking for as Act 1, Scene 1 ends?
2. What will happen if Fisby does not take the person sitting on top of the bundles?
3. How long does it take a horse to travel to the village?
4. Col. Purdy comes out to see Fisby off and cannot believe what he sees. As he begins to complain, what happens?
5. Who does Purdy believe wrote the "Tale of Two Cities"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)