|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the daughter pushing when she arrives in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A bike.
(b) A baby stroller.
(c) A shopping cart.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
2. What is the first kind of business Fisby thinks of starting in the village?
(a) Teaching school for entire area.
(b) A souvenir business.
(d) Manual labor.
3. What should Fisby wear when he goes in the sun?
(b) A kasa or straw hat.
(c) A helmet.
(d) He takes an umbrella.
4. What does Fisby want the ladies to do first with their Ladies League for Democratic Action?
(a) Create a forum for democratic talks.
(b) Have weekly English lessons.
(c) Elect a League President.
(d) Have weekly bridge lessons.
5. What should Fisby be wearing out in the sun according to Col. Purdy?
(a) Uniform hat.
(b) His helmet.
(c) A baseball cap.
(d) A straw hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Mr. Sumata bring for Fisby?
2. How long does it take a horse to travel to the village?
3. What will happen if Fisby does not take the person sitting on top of the bundles?
4. What is Capt. McLean's lie to Fisby about why he is visiting the village?
5. Why did Fisby not report the birth of six kids in his report to the Col. under Population Increases?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)