|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the main points of democracy that Fisby tells the villagers?
(a) That the President is your friend.
(b) That the President wants a school.
(c) That the President is an old man.
(d) That you can write the President.
2. What has Capt. McLean subscribed to for years?
(a) American Journal.
(b) The Farmer's Almanac.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) All the farm journals.
3. What has Capt. McLean done for years every spring?
(a) Seeded his lawn.
(b) Plowed and planted a garden.
(c) Put money in savings for a farm.
(d) Made lists of seeds he would like to plant.
4. What is tsukemono?
(a) A between-meal snack.
(b) A hat.
(c) A building.
(d) A style of shoe.
5. What is Fisby wearing when Col. Purdy calls him?
(a) A silk kimono.
(b) His bathrobe as a kimono.
(c) A white coat.
(d) Amy fatigues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people of the village want Fisby to build?
2. How do people on Okinawa travel?
3. How does Sakini describe the road to the village?
4. What is the daughter pushing when she arrives in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Why is the daughter going on the trip?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)