|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Col. Purdy, will US troops be out of Okinawa?
(a) By the next year.
(b) In 100 years.
(c) In five years.
(d) By the next generation.
2. When Fisby tries to give a lecture to the crowd, Sakini stops him and explains that the villagers want to do something first. What?
(a) Ask about America.
(b) Ask about the school.
(c) Give Fisby gifts.
(d) Talk to Fisby.
3. How do people on Okinawa travel?
(a) On generosity.
(b) By bus.
(c) By boat.
4. When someone gives a cricket cage, what is not included?
(a) The door.
(b) The wrapping.
(c) The handle.
(d) The cricket.
5. What is Capt. McLean's lie to Fisby about why he is visiting the village?
(a) He claims to be on leave and wants to make some ethnological studies.
(b) He's always wanted to see the jungle.
(c) He says he wants to see a teahouse built.
(d) He's always wanted to see the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Fisby see around the children on the hood of the car?
2. Why is the person or animal who jumps on right before the group leaves traveling?
3. What has Capt. McLean done for years every spring?
4. Why did Fisby not report the birth of six kids in his report to the Col. under Population Increases?
5. Sakini explains to Fisby that the village has had many invaders. What do the people do now to protect their treasures?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)