|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
2. What "univited insect" was NOT seen in the classroom?
3. How many Maori transitional readers did Ashton-Warner end up with?
4. What instrument did the seven-year-old twins play after the event for Kahu?
5. What did Brian mean by the term he used to describe the bus in his story?
(a) Falling apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day did Ashton-Warner "teach" the Golden Section?
2. What instrument did Waiwini play?
3. What is a "tangi"?
4. What educational thinker was quoted at the beginning of "Organic Writing"?
5. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)