|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student had a father who worked at the carnival?
2. What is the Maori nickname for New Zealand?
(a) Land of the High Valleys.
(b) Land of the Green Mountains.
(c) Land of the Long White Cloud.
(d) Land of the Beautiful Mountains.
3. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
4. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
5. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
(c) Paper clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity was NOT included under the 2:10-3 p.m. time slot under "Daily Rhythm"?
2. What did Mrs. Cutter send to Ashton-Warner in "Life in a Maori School, 1"?
3. What word did Ashton-Warner say few boys did not know how to spell?
4. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
5. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)