|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of the day was "paste paint" listed in Ashton-Warner's daily schedule?
(c) 1:00 to 2:00.
2. How did Ashton-Warner react after the "June incident"?
(a) She became sick.
(b) She considered quitting.
(c) She could not sleep at night.
(d) She quickly forgot about it.
3. In what season was the story of The Three Goats told?
4. How long did the reading period last?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What size were the cards Ashton-Warner used for the key vocabulary words?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what Dickens novel character did Ashton-Warner refer in "Maori Transitional Readers?"
2. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
3. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
4. What instrument did Waiwini play?
5. What did Mark claim had been stolen from him in "Life in a Maori School, 1"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)