|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the spelling period last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. How many Maori readers did Aston-Warner hand-print?
3. How much ice cream did the boys steal from the shop in "Post Holiday Notes"?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 15 pounds.
4. What interesting word did Brian use to describe a bus in his story?
5. What did Ashton-Warner do with the key vocabulary words that were forgotten the next day?
(a) She focused on teaching those words.
(b) She destroyed those cards.
(c) She put the cards away for another day.
(d) She tried the cards with other students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story was Ashton-Warner asked to read while trying to get the child to nap?
2. How many words had Tame learned, according to the chart in "Post Holiday Notes"?
3. Whom did Matawhero hit in "Post Holiday Notes"?
4. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
5. What is a "tangi"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)