|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many words had Tame learned, according to the chart in "Post Holiday Notes"?
2. To what artist did Ashton-Warner refer to in "Workbook"?
(b) Da Vinci.
3. What word was NOT included on the list of words for struggling readers in February?
4. What instrument did Waiwini play?
5. What is a "pakeha"?
(a) A chief.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A child.
(d) A white person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color did Ashton-Warner say she liked after her basketball team won?
2. How did Ashton-Warner react after the "June incident"?
3. At what time of day did Ashton-Warner "teach" the Golden Section?
4. What did Ashton-Warner call the most "comely word" in the language?
5. What event was being celebrated for Kahu at the Assembly Hall?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)