|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
2. What composer was Ashton-Warner playing when her students began doing expressive dancing?
3. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
(a) In three rows.
(b) In straight lines.
(c) There were no chairs used.
(d) In a ring.
4. How many children were in Puki's family?
5. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ashton-Warner react to Matawhero's attack on the other student?
2. What did the students do with the new words put up on the blackboard each morning?
3. How many words had Tame learned, according to the chart in "Post Holiday Notes"?
4. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
5. What was the maximum number of children Ashton-Warner felt a teacher could give individual attention to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)