|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life in a Maori School, 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fancy-dress costumes did Ashton-Warner own?
(d) One hundred.
2. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
3. Who referred to dance as the "one complete expression" of a human's many faculties?
4. What position did Matawhero's grandfather hold?
(a) Chariman of the Board of Selectmen.
(b) Chairman of the Board of Supervisors.
(c) Chairman of the School Advisory Committee.
(d) Chairman of the School Committee.
5. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He died of cancer.
(c) He died in a car accident.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which basketball-playing student claimed she would not return to school after being punished for bad behavior?
2. What did Seven allegedly use to attack Wi?
3. What word was NOT included on the list of words for struggling readers in February?
4. What was one bird NOT mentioned as being seen outside the school?
5. What is the Maori nickname for New Zealand?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)