Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did it become clear that the inspectors would not be coming?
(c) The following Monday.
2. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
(a) She corrected the spelling and grammar.
(b) She made suggestions for changes in the stories.
(c) She corrected the spelling only.
(d) She never put any marks on the students' writings.
3. What composer was Ashton-Warner playing when her students began doing expressive dancing?
4. How did Ashton-Warner describe the vocabulary in most set early readers?
(a) Too happy.
5. According to Ashton-Warner, what is the only answer to destructiveness?
(c) Peaceful readings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Peter weigh?
2. What is the Maori nickname for New Zealand?
3. Which student wrote about his father hitting his mother in her face in "Compositions"?
4. What is a "marae?"
5. Which student's mother turned away from Ashton-Warner while walking through town?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)