|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) A half-hour.
2. What word did Ashton-Warner say few boys did not know how to spell?
3. How did Ashton-Warner describe the worst assistant she ever had in the classroom?
(a) The girl insisted on a quiet classroom.
(b) The girl told the students what to write.
(c) The girl spoke incessantly about herself.
(d) The girl insisted on reprimanding the students.
4. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
(a) 12:30 and 2:00.
(b) 9:00 and 10:30.
(c) 8:00 and 9:30.
(d) 10:00 and 11:30.
5. What did Ashton-Warner sometimes use to break up the difficult work of writing?
(b) Expressive dancing.
(c) Playing outside.
(d) Listening to piano music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the children's stories "produced"?
2. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
3. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
4. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
5. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)