|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the spelling period last?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(c) Joe Joe.
3. What did the students do if they ran out of time to write their stories in the allotted time?
(a) They extended the writing period.
(b) They finished them at home.
(c) They finished them in the afternoon.
(d) They finished them the next day.
4. Which student's parents fought frequently and violently at night?
5. What was the most powerful word under the "fear" category?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most significant part of the students' shared reading?
2. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
3. What is a "pa"?
4. What did the students do with the new words put up on the blackboard each morning?
5. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)