|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
(b) Paper clips.
2. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(a) Joe Joe.
3. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
(a) An hour.
(b) A half-hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. How did Ashton-Warner "grade" the stories?
(a) She corrected the spelling and grammar.
(b) She corrected the spelling only.
(c) She never put any marks on the students' writings.
(d) She made suggestions for changes in the stories.
5. What word did Ashton-Warner say few boys did not know how to spell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
2. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
3. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
4. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
5. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)