|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what category was the Maori word, "haka," placed?
2. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
(a) A triangle.
(b) A tree.
(c) An eye.
(d) A dart.
3. What did Ashton-Warner do with the key vocabulary words that were forgotten the next day?
(a) She put the cards away for another day.
(b) She focused on teaching those words.
(c) She tried the cards with other students.
(d) She destroyed those cards.
4. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
5. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
(a) They wrote stories using the words.
(b) They read the words silently to themselves.
(c) They read the words to the teacher.
(d) They paired up with other students and taught each other the words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
2. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
3. What was Helen Keller's first word?
4. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
5. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)