|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(b) Joe Joe.
2. What did Ashton-Warner sometimes use to break up the difficult work of writing?
(a) Expressive dancing.
(b) Playing outside.
(d) Listening to piano music.
3. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
(a) Outside for games.
(b) To another room for history.
(c) To another room for science.
(d) To the math room.
4. How long did the spelling period last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
5. What was Helen Keller's first word?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
2. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
4. What did the students do with their cards after they were handed out?
5. How long did Ashton-Warner give the students each day to write their stories?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)