|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosopher said that language must precede a nation's formation?
2. What was the condition of the student-made books after several reading sessions?
(a) They were in fair condition.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were in tatters.
(d) They were in pristine condition.
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
(b) Joe Joe.
5. Which student stumbled on the words "Come," "look," and "and"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the children's stories "produced"?
2. What did Ashton-Warner sometimes use to break up the difficult work of writing?
3. What is a "tangi"?
4. In what year did Leo Tolstoy begin his peasant school?
5. How did Ashton-Warner approach spelling after the students wrote new words on the blackboard?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)