|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
(a) Two sentences.
(b) Two or three words.
(c) One paragraph.
(d) One sentence.
2. In the illustrations accompanying "Organic Writing," what fatal accident did one child claim had happened to him?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He died in a car accident.
(d) He died of cancer.
3. How were the chairs arranged for the reading and exchange period?
(a) In three rows.
(b) In straight lines.
(c) In a ring.
(d) There were no chairs used.
4. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
5. To what ancient writing system did Ashton-Warner refer at the beginning of the book?
(b) Phoenecian alphabet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student chose "King of the Rocket Men" as a key word?
2. How long were Ashton-Warner's seven-year-old students able to write?
3. How long did the spelling period last?
4. How were the children's stories "produced"?
5. Which student picked the word bomb as a first key word?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)