|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
2. How long were most of the "stories" written by the students at the beginning of school?
(a) Two or three words.
(b) One paragraph.
(c) Two sentences.
(d) One sentence.
3. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
(a) Read a story.
(d) Do a science experiment.
4. How long did many of the students' stories become by the time they were six?
(a) Half a page.
(b) One whole paragraph.
(c) Three sentences.
(d) One page.
5. By what title was Tolstoy known to his students?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ashton-Warner keep on hand to repair the student books?
2. To what world-wide agency did Ashton-Warner refer to in describing teaching methods in underdeveloped nations?
3. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
4. Between what hours did Ashton-Warner focus on creativity through work on the key vocabulary?
5. What figure signified divinity in the Chaldean writing system?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)