|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creative Teaching, 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the two main instincts around which the key vocabulary was built?
(a) Fear and love.
(b) Fear and hate.
(c) Fear and sex.
(d) Love and sex.
2. What was Helen Keller's first word?
3. What was the most significant part of the students' shared reading?
(a) The practice in reading aloud.
(b) The discussions.
(c) The teaching of grammar.
(d) The teaching of spelling.
4. What color crayon did Ashton-Warner use for the key vocabulary?
5. In what country did the volunteer describe teaching villagers how to read and write their own names?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "tangi"?
2. What superhero was included in the list of student words in "Organic Reading"?
3. What word did Mohi pick as his first key word?
4. What did the junior assistant or a senior pupil sometimes do with the younger students during shared reading?
5. Where did the smaller children sometimes go during the shared reading period?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)