|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo share about holding Helen's hand?
(a) Helen would always squeeze her hand tightly.
(b) Helen would always scratch Jo's hand.
(c) Helen would always pull her hand away.
(d) Helen would always have sweaty palms.
2. What does Peter ask for immediately upon entering the apartment?
3. Why has Geof called Helen?
(a) He has decided to marry Jo and wants Helen to be there for the proposal.
(b) He is fiercely curious about Jo's mother.
(c) He is worried about Jo, and thinks Helen has a right to know about her own grandchild.
(d) He is tired of caring for Jo and wants to pass her off onto someone else.
4. What ancestry does Jo claim?
5. What is the color of the river, according to Jo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the names Peter calls Geof?
2. What does Helen offer Jo before she and Peter leave?
3. How does Jo pay for her apartment?
4. What does Geof ask Jo?
5. What classical Greek figure is in the joke Peter tells Geof?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)