|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Geof leaves the argument, what task has he been assigned by Jo?
(a) He has been told to buy food.
(b) He has been told to work on the baby's gown.
(c) He has been told to make tea.
(d) He has been told to call the police.
2. What media does Geof discover that Jo has used for her drawing?
(b) Oil paint.
3. From what have Jo and Geof just come back?
(a) A fair.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A concert.
(d) A wake.
4. When is Jo's baby due?
5. What does Geof find under the sofa?
(a) He finds a book.
(b) He finds a letter from Helen.
(c) He finds ten pounds.
(d) He finds Jo's bulbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Geof returns, what medicine does Jo ask him to give her?
2. What major piece of information about the baby does Jo finally share with Helen?
3. What does Helen leave to do?
4. What does Helen bring for Jo?
5. Who does Helen ask for advice right before she leaves?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)