|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Has Jo reconciled herself to being a mother?
(a) Yes, and Helen is ready to be a grandmother.
(b) No, she still hates the idea.
(c) Yes, she is very excited.
(d) No, she is giving the baby up for adoption.
2. Who does Jo wish were there with them, though Geof reminds her they do not get along?
(b) The landlady.
3. What media does Geof discover that Jo has used for her drawing?
(c) Oil paint.
4. What job has Geof gotten for Jo?
(a) She retouches photographs.
(b) She teaches calculus.
(c) She cleans houses.
(d) She serves drinks at a bar.
5. What animal does Jo compare to Geof?
(a) A watchdog.
(b) A songbird.
(c) An alley cat.
(d) A racehorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Helen and Jo hear singing outside?
2. Before he leaves, what is the one thing Geof asks of Helen?
3. Why does Jo think the landlady has kicked him out?
4. What are Jo and Geof carrying when they enter the apartment?
5. What are Jo and Geof doing in the stage directions at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)