|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who unexpectedly enters after Jo lies down?
(a) The Queen of England.
(d) Jo's boyfriend.
2. From what have Jo and Geof just come back?
(a) A fair.
(b) A wake.
(c) A concert.
(d) A wedding.
3. In the stage directions, what denotes the changing of time?
(a) The narrator tells the audience that two months have passed.
(b) Helen reenters and looks at her watch.
(c) Jo pulls the curtain, then when it opens, everything is different.
(d) Geof and Jo dance on and off stage with different props.
4. Who does Helen encourage Jo to locate?
(a) The landlady.
(c) The baby's father.
5. Why did Jo used to smoke?
(a) She smoked to annoy Helen.
(b) She smoked because she was addicted to nicotine.
(c) She smoked because he boyfriend was a smoker.
(d) She smoked because she thought it would make her popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jo share about holding Helen's hand?
2. What are Jo and Geof carrying when they enter the apartment?
3. Why does Jo think the landlady has kicked him out?
4. Does Jo think Helen will send her anything?
5. Why is Jo so upset by his gift?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)