|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what have Jo and Geof just come back?
(a) A concert.
(b) A wake.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A fair.
2. What does the baby physically do to Jo?
(a) The baby kicks her.
(b) The baby makes her unable to stand.
(c) The baby makes her feel sick.
(d) The baby makes her sensitive, so she can no longer eat spicy food.
3. What does Jo joke she will name the baby?
(a) Number one.
4. Does Geof want to tell Helen about the baby?
(a) He's not sure.
(c) Helen already knows.
5. During their fight, what does Helen say she wishes she had done?
(a) She wishes Jo had had a proper upbringing so they would not be in this mess.
(b) She wishes she had married Jo's father.
(c) She wishes she had gotten rid of Jo before she was born.
(d) She wishes she had joined a convent and become a nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he leaves, what is the one thing Geof asks of Helen?
2. What are Jo and Geof doing in the stage directions at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Jo threaten to do if Helen doesn't leave?
4. Who does Helen ask for advice right before she leaves?
5. What is Geof cutting out of cloth?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)