|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo plan to do as her condition becomes more obvious?
(a) She plans to give the baby to the downstairs neighbor.
(b) She plans to quit work so people won't stare at her.
(c) She plans to marry Geof.
(d) She plans to sail after her boyfriend.
2. When Geof returns, what medicine does Jo ask him to give her?
(a) Antihistamine for her allergies.
(b) Muscle relaxers for her back.
(c) Headache pills.
(d) Antacids for her stomach.
3. Why does Jo think Helen has returned?
(a) She thinks Helen truly wants to be a grandmother.
(b) She thinks Helen has finally gone crazy.
(c) She thinks Peter has kicked her out.
(d) She thinks Helen wants to marry Geof instead.
4. What are Jo and Geof doing in the stage directions at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Geof is dancing and cleaning and Jo is reading.
(b) Jo is cooking and Geof is planting flowers.
(c) Jo is making a dress and Geof is sleeping on the couch.
(d) Geof is reading to the baby and Jo is taking a nap.
5. What political party does Jo tell Helen she and Geof are affiliated with?
(b) A monarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jo tell Geof her boyfriend is from?
2. How does Jo think Helen feels about Peter?
3. What does Geof still have to do for the evening?
4. What ancestry does Jo claim?
5. What media does Geof discover that Jo has used for her drawing?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)