|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen describe the way Jo and Geof have been living?
(a) They are living like peas in a pod.
(b) They are living in sin.
(c) They are living like pigs in a pigsty.
(d) They are looking gift horses in the mouth.
2. What does Geof, in his parting words, say is the one thing civilization can't do anything about?
3. What secret does Jo finally reveal to Geof?
(a) She is in love with Geof.
(b) She is in love with Peter.
(c) She has six toes on one foot.
(d) Her father was the village idiot.
4. What does Helen bring for Jo?
(b) The mail from downstairs.
5. Who does Helen ask for advice right before she leaves?
(a) The audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Jo and Geof carrying when they enter the apartment?
2. What political party does Jo tell Helen she and Geof are affiliated with?
3. What does Jo threaten to do if Helen doesn't leave?
4. Where does Jo plan to have the baby?
5. What does Jo plan to do as her condition becomes more obvious?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)