|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jo feel about the creation of life?
(a) She thinks life is terrible and everyone should wish for death.
(b) She thinks making a baby is a spiritual experience.
(c) She thinks people do not ask for life, but have it thrust upon them.
(d) She thinks like is wonderful and wants to have more babies.
2. During their fight, what does Helen say she wishes she had done?
(a) She wishes she had married Jo's father.
(b) She wishes she had joined a convent and become a nun.
(c) She wishes Jo had had a proper upbringing so they would not be in this mess.
(d) She wishes she had gotten rid of Jo before she was born.
3. How does Jo tell Helen to light the stove?
(a) Turns all the knobs.
(b) The stove does not works.
(c) Gather some wood and use flint.
(d) Light a match.
4. What is Geof cooking?
(a) A cake.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A suckling pig.
(d) A pot roast.
5. How does Helen think Jo is carrying the baby?
(a) She thinks Jo is too small for her trimester.
(b) She thinks the baby is too big for its age.
(c) She thinks the baby is a little low.
(d) She thinks the baby is a little high.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Geof called Helen?
2. Why did Peter leave Helen?
3. What does the baby physically do to Jo?
4. Why does Geof leave when Helen arrives?
5. What kind of person does Jo think Geof is like?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)