|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Helen compare Jo's physical condition?
(a) A starving princess.
(b) A ghost warmed up.
(c) A pale horse.
(d) A sickly child.
2. Has Jo reconciled herself to being a mother?
(a) Yes, and Helen is ready to be a grandmother.
(b) No, she is giving the baby up for adoption.
(c) No, she still hates the idea.
(d) Yes, she is very excited.
3. Why has Geof stayed with Jo?
(a) He feels he needs to take care of her.
(b) He is in hiding.
(c) He is deeply attracted to her.
(d) He is being forced to stay by Jo.
4. Does Jo think Helen will send her anything?
(a) Yes, she thinks Helen will send her money.
(b) Yes, she thinks Helen will send her candy.
(c) No, she thinks Helen will bring it in person.
(d) No, she thinks Helen will forget.
5. What was Jo's boyfriend's name?
(a) Prince Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jo plan to do as her condition becomes more obvious?
2. What does Geof ask Jo?
3. What does Jo joke she will name the baby?
4. Why has Helen come back?
5. What political party does Jo tell Helen she and Geof are affiliated with?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)