|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jo think Helen feels about Peter?
(a) Jo thinks Helen does not care about Peter one way or the other.
(b) Jo thinks Helen has always hated Peter.
(c) Jo thinks Helen is still in love with Peter.
(d) Jo thinks Helen thought of Peter as her own son.
2. Who is planning to make the baby a cradle?
(c) The landlady.
3. What does Helen bring for Jo?
(a) The mail from downstairs.
4. Why does Jo think the landlady has kicked him out?
(a) She thinks he has been kicked out because he never pays rent.
(b) She thinks he has been kicked out because he has wild parties.
(c) She thinks he has been kicked him out because he is a homosexual.
(d) She thinks he has been kicked out because he broke a window.
5. What are Jo and Geof doing in the stage directions at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Jo is making a dress and Geof is sleeping on the couch.
(b) Geof is reading to the baby and Jo is taking a nap.
(c) Geof is dancing and cleaning and Jo is reading.
(d) Jo is cooking and Geof is planting flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the river, according to Jo?
2. To what classic novel does Jo compare the book she is reading?
3. Who do Helen and Jo hear singing outside?
4. What baby item has Helen ordered for Jo?
5. During their fight, what does Helen say she wishes she had done?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)