Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Helen come back?
(a) She is in love with Geof and wants him for herself.
(b) She is excited to be a grandmother.
(c) She plans to look after Jo.
(d) Her house burned down.
2. Why does Jo think Helen has returned?
(a) She thinks Helen wants to marry Geof instead.
(b) She thinks Helen truly wants to be a grandmother.
(c) She thinks Peter has kicked her out.
(d) She thinks Helen has finally gone crazy.
3. To what classic novel does Jo compare the book she is reading?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Little Women.
(c) Hard Times.
(d) Sense and Sensibility.
4. What is Geof cutting out of cloth?
(a) He is cutting cuff holes to make himself a shirt.
(b) He is cutting the pattern for a baby's gown.
(c) He is cutting Jo a maternity shirt.
(d) He is cutting rags to clean the kitchen.
5. What does Jo joke she will name the baby?
(b) Number one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Jo think Helen will send her anything?
2. What major piece of information about the baby does Jo finally share with Helen?
3. What is the color of the river, according to Jo?
4. Why does Geof leave when Helen arrives?
5. Why does Peter keep singing?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)