1. How does Jo feel about she and Helen's new apartment?
Jo does not like the apartment. She things the neighborhood is awful, and she and Helen have to share a bed.
2. What is one of Helen's habits that Jo truly despises?
Jo despises Helen's drinking habits. She is always asking Jo to fix her a drink or going out to pubs with sleazy men.
3. Why is Helen in ill health?
She has caught a cold, and has a headache. Also, her nose is running and her handkerchief is wet.
4. What is Helen's main complaint about Jo?
Helen thinks that Jo cannot do anything for herself: she always needs help, or someone to take care of her.
5. Where is the bathroom in the new apartment?
There is a group bathroom down the hall, which they share with everyone else on the floor.
This section contains 2,469 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)