Short Answer Questions Key
1. What type of music do the first stage directions say should be playing?
2. What is Jo's relationship to Helen?
Jo is Helen's daughter.
3. What are Jo and Helen carrying into the flat?
They are carrying bags.
4. What does Helen begin to drink when she enters the flat?
She drinks whiskey.
5. Why does Helen keep using a handkerchief?
Her nose is running.
6. How does Jo burn herself?
She burns herself by trying to cover the bare light bulb with her scarf.
This section contains 5,886 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)