|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's profession?
(a) Peter is a teacher.
(b) Peter is a cobbler.
(c) Peter is a car salesman.
(d) Peter is a lawyer.
2. What are some of the names Peter calls Geof?
(a) Poor, thin, and dirty.
(b) Jezebel, Mary, and Cuddles.
(c) Silly, dumb, and ugly.
(d) Sam, Harry, and George.
3. What does Jo think is still in her boyfriend somewhere, despite his current life?
(a) She thinks there is still a bit of New York in him.
(b) She thinks there is still a bit of tundra in him.
(c) She thinks there is still a bit of jungle in him.
(d) She thinks there is still a bit of iceberg in him.
4. To what does Helen compare Jo's physical condition?
(a) A ghost warmed up.
(b) A pale horse.
(c) A sickly child.
(d) A starving princess.
5. What excuse does Jo give when it is time for her to go?
(a) She is tired.
(b) Her curfew is up.
(c) She is hungry.
(d) Her mother is waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helen's parenting strategy with Jo?
2. What does Helen try to give Jo when Jo complains of being cold?
3. What does Jo's boyfriend do with the item she finds in his pocket?
4. Why is Jo so upset by his gift?
5. What media does Geof discover that Jo has used for her drawing?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)