|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Helen keep using a handkerchief?
(a) She is crying.
(b) Her nose is running.
(c) She is bleeding.
(d) She puts it over her eyes as she tries to sleep.
2. Where does Jo threaten to put Helen if she marries again?
(a) A church.
(b) The police station.
(d) An institution.
3. What does Jo find in Peter's wallet?
(a) She finds his business cards.
(b) She finds a note addressed to Helen.
(c) She finds one hundred dollars.
(d) She finds pictures of lots of other women.
4. What is Geof cutting out of cloth?
(a) He is cutting cuff holes to make himself a shirt.
(b) He is cutting Jo a maternity shirt.
(c) He is cutting rags to clean the kitchen.
(d) He is cutting the pattern for a baby's gown.
5. What political party does Jo tell Helen she and Geof are affiliated with?
(c) A monarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Geof say his landlady has kicked him out?
2. What was Helen's first job?
3. Why does Peter claim Helen went off the deep end?
4. Who unexpectedly enters after Jo lies down?
5. What does Peter wear on his eye(s)?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)