|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Peter tracked Helen down?
(a) Helen owes him money.
(b) He wants Jo to marry him.
(c) Jo owes him money.
(d) He wants Helen to marry him.
2. What does Jo's boyfriend do with the item she finds in his pocket?
(a) He throws it into the river.
(b) He leaves it on the street.
(c) He gives it to her.
(d) He takes it back and puts it in his pocket.
3. What kind of person does Jo think Geof is like?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A poor gypsy.
(c) A rich businessman.
(d) A little boy.
4. How does Jo describe her complexion?
(a) A schoolgirl complexion.
(b) A pinkish complexion.
(c) An American complexion.
(d) A tan complexion.
5. How old is Jo's boyfriend?
(a) He is eighteen.
(b) He is twenty-two.
(c) He is thirty.
(d) He is twenty-seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Helen chosen this apartment?
2. What are Jo and Geof carrying when they enter the apartment?
3. What animal does Jo compare to Geof?
4. What, because of the time period of the play, is the significant difference between Jo and her boyfriend?
5. Who is planning to make the baby a cradle?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)