|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which Shakespeare play does Jo's boyfriend compare?
(a) Antony and Cleopatra.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
2. Why is Jo not eligible for maternity leave money?
(a) She is being punished by her company.
(b) She has not been working long enough.
(c) Her baby does not have a father, and the companies will not pay.
(d) She is too lazy to go down and collect the checks.
3. How much older is Helen than Peter?
(a) She is fifteen years older.
(b) She is three years older.
(c) She is five years older.
(d) She is ten years older.
4. Where do Jo and her boyfriend agree to meet the next day?
(a) They agree to meet in front of Jo's apartment.
(b) They agree to meet at the pier by his ship.
(c) They agree to meet in the park.
(d) They agree to meet at the ladies hairdressing place.
5. How does Helen explain Jo's behavior to Peter?
(a) Helen claims Jo is deaf.
(b) Helen claims Jo is jealous of her affections.
(c) Helen claims Jo hates all men.
(d) Helen claims Jo is mentally slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Geof called Helen?
2. How old does Jo's boyfriend think that women are born?
3. Why does Helen keep using a handkerchief?
4. What is Peter's last name?
5. Who did Jo think was was in love with, as she confesses to Heaven?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)