|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jo's boyfriend's plan for the evening when they part?
(a) He is going to a library.
(b) He is going to a museum.
(c) He is going drinking with the boys.
(d) He is going back to the ship because he is on duty.
2. What, because of the time period of the play, is the significant difference between Jo and her boyfriend?
(a) Jo is English, and her boyfriend is American.
(b) Jo is a young girl, and her boyfriend is an old man.
(c) Jo is Caucasian and her boyfriend is African.
(d) Jo is very tall, and her boyfriend is very short.
3. Since the move, what is the difference in travel time for Jo's trip to school?
(a) Jo is much closer to school, she she will get there more quickly.
(b) Jo is about the same distance from the school as before.
(c) Jo is much farther away from the school, so it will take longer.
(d) Jo quit school before the move.
4. How much older is Helen than Peter?
(a) She is three years older.
(b) She is fifteen years older.
(c) She is five years older.
(d) She is ten years older.
5. What is the barbaric cult the boy feels he is suddenly trapped in?
(b) The Skins.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The barroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Helen's first job?
2. Where have Jo and her boyfriend gone to be alone?
3. When Helen sits in the chair, what does she think it needs?
4. What are Jo and Helen carrying into the flat?
5. What is Helen's age compared to Peter's age?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)