|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo's boyfriend put in her milk?
(a) The ring.
(b) A pill.
(c) A tooth.
(d) A drop of liquor.
2. What artistic item does Helen discover of Jo's?
(a) She discovers Jo's novel.
(b) She discovers Jo's knitting.
(c) She discovers Jo's paintings.
(d) She discovers Jo's drawings.
3. What does Geof, in his parting words, say is the one thing civilization can't do anything about?
4. What does Jo admit is her favorite season of the year?
5. Why does Jo let Geof stay with her?
(a) She claims she is sick of love, and knows he will not start anything.
(b) She wants him to teach her to draw.
(c) She is deeply in love with him, and hopes he will marry her.
(d) She is deeply in debt, and needs the money he can pay in rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jo threaten to do if Helen doesn't leave?
2. What has Jo decided to do after Christmas?
3. Who does Jo wish were there with them, though Geof reminds her they do not get along?
4. What was Helen's first job?
5. Why has Geof stayed with Jo?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)