|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jo and her boyfriend agree to meet the next day?
(a) They agree to meet at the pier by his ship.
(b) They agree to meet in front of Jo's apartment.
(c) They agree to meet in the park.
(d) They agree to meet at the ladies hairdressing place.
2. What is Geof's full name?
(a) Geoffrey Billingsly.
(b) Geoffrey Jones.
(c) Geoffrey Smith.
(d) Geoffrey Ingram.
3. What is Helen's age compared to Peter's age?
(a) Peter is exactly three months older.
(b) Helen and Peter are the same age.
(c) Peter is old enough to be Helen's father.
(d) Helen is old enough to be Peter's mother.
4. What is Geof cutting out of cloth?
(a) He is cutting rags to clean the kitchen.
(b) He is cutting the pattern for a baby's gown.
(c) He is cutting cuff holes to make himself a shirt.
(d) He is cutting Jo a maternity shirt.
5. What does Jo notice about Peter's brother's wife in her wedding photo?
(a) The woman is wearing dark glasses.
(b) The woman's dress was not wearing a traditional wedding dress.
(c) The woman looks remarkably like Helen.
(d) The woman was pregnant at her wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Helen brought Jo?
2. Why has Helen chosen this apartment?
3. What instrument does Jo's boyfriend joke that his father played?
4. How does Jo burn herself?
5. What does Helen plan on sending Jo every week from now on?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)