|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Geof say his landlady has kicked him out?
(a) She did not like the way he decorated the place.
(b) He was behind on the rent.
(c) He stole money from her.
(d) She did not like his art.
2. What are the two Ws that Helen sees in Jo's future?
(a) Work or want.
(b) Woo or waste.
(c) Whip or waive.
(d) Walk or wait.
3. Why does Peter claim Helen went off the deep end?
(a) She has had too many pills and drinks.
(b) Her mental condition finally resurfaced.
(c) One of her boyfriend dumped her for a younger woman.
(d) She cannot stand the heat of the summer.
4. What does Jo throw at Peter?
(a) The cushion from the armchair.
(b) A brand new shoe.
(c) A pot from the kitchen.
(d) The lid from a box of chocolates.
5. How does Jo wear his ring?
(a) Jo keeps the ring in her pocket, stiched into the seams
(b) Jo wears the ring proudly on her finger.
(c) Jo puts the ring on a piece of string around her neck.
(d) Jo hides the ring in a safe place to wait for his return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter carrying when he enters the flat?
2. What important question does Jo's boyfriend ask her?
3. What classical Greek figure is in the joke Peter tells Geof?
4. What does Peter have in his mouth?
5. How does Jo burn herself?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)