|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo's boyfriend do with the item she finds in his pocket?
(a) He takes it back and puts it in his pocket.
(b) He gives it to her.
(c) He throws it into the river.
(d) He leaves it on the street.
2. Why has Helen been losing sleep?
(a) She has not been able to stop thinking of Jo since Geof informed her of Jo's condition.
(b) The weather is too hot for her to get a good nights' sleep.
(c) She has always been an insomniac.
(d) There is construction going on at the house.
3. Does Geof want to tell Helen about the baby?
(a) Helen already knows.
(b) He's not sure.
4. What does Peter have in his mouth?
(a) A cheroot.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A toothpick.
(d) A sandwich.
5. Does the apartment have a bathroom?
(a) No, the tenants have to use the resturant next door.
(b) Yes, but the bathroom is communal and down the hall.
(c) Yes, but the bathroom has no door in the apartment.
(d) No, the outhouse is outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) does Jo have that needs to be left in a cool, dark place?
2. What does Jo's boyfriend tell her to save?
3. How does Jo retort when Helen accuses her of being man mad?
4. What does Jo plan to do as her condition becomes more obvious?
5. How does Helen describe the wallpaper?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)