|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cigar is Peter smoking?
(a) An American Spirit cigar.
(b) An Australian cigar.
(c) A Spanish cigar.
(d) A Havana cigar.
2. What are some of the names Peter calls Geof?
(a) Silly, dumb, and ugly.
(b) Sam, Harry, and George.
(c) Poor, thin, and dirty.
(d) Jezebel, Mary, and Cuddles.
3. How is Jo's boyfriend described in the stage directions?
(a) A colored naval rating.
(b) An Italian brigadier.
(c) An Indian colonel.
(d) A light-haired fiddler.
4. Why did Helen's first husband divorce her?
(a) He divorced her because she got pregnant with Jo by another man.
(b) He divorced her because he did not want to be a father and was not ready for the responsibility.
(c) He divorced her because they could not agree on where to live.
(d) He divorced her because she stole all of his money.
5. What does Jo tell Helen she has dreamed?
(a) Jo dreams that she found her true love.
(b) Jo dreams that she has failed all her classes.
(c) Jo dreams that policemen found Helen dead under a rosebush.
(d) Jo dreams she was flying, but fell to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter ask for immediately upon entering the apartment?
2. What item(s) does Jo have that needs to be left in a cool, dark place?
3. About how many people live in their district in the city, according to Jo?
4. How does Jo describe her complexion?
5. What is the title of one of the movies Helen sees in the paper?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)