|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jo threaten to put Helen if she marries again?
(a) A church.
(c) An institution.
(d) The police station.
2. What item(s) does Jo have that needs to be left in a cool, dark place?
(a) Her medicine, which should never be left near an open flame.
(b) Her lotion, which is supposed to be stored at room temperature.
(c) Her makeup, which melts in heat.
(d) Her flower bulbs, which she always plant but they never grow.
3. Who is planning to make the baby a cradle?
(a) The landlady.
4. What is the barbaric cult the boy feels he is suddenly trapped in?
(b) The barroom.
(c) The Skins.
(d) The Navy.
5. What important question does Jo's boyfriend ask her?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He asks her what candy she like the best.
(c) He asks her what time to meet later.
(d) He asks her is she knows the identity of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Peter brought specifically for Jo?
2. What artistic item does Helen discover of Jo's?
3. Does the apartment have a bathroom?
4. Why does Helen keep using a handkerchief?
5. To what does Helen compare their bed?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)