Act 1, Scene 1
1. What type of music do the first stage directions say should be playing?
(a) Rock music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Jazz music.
(d) Blues music.
2. What is Jo's relationship to Helen?
(a) Jo is Helen's daughter.
(b) Jo is Helen's mother.
(c) Jo is Helen's sister.
(d) Jo is Helen's aunt.
3. What are Jo and Helen carrying into the flat?
(a) They are carrying babies.
(b) They are carrying carpet.
(c) They are carrying bookshelves.
(d) They are carrying bags.
4. What does Helen begin to drink when she enters the flat?
(a) She drinks orange juice.
(b) She drinks whiskey.
(c) She drinks soda.
(d) She drinks gin.
5. Why does Helen keep using a handkerchief?
(a) Her nose is running.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She puts it over her eyes as she tries to sleep.
6. How does Jo burn herself?
(a) She burns herself by trying to light the fire.
(b) She burns herself by trying to cover the bare light bulb with her scarf.
(c) She burns herself trying to make tea.
(d) She burns herself with her curling iron.
This section contains 5,886 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)