1. What type of music do the first stage directions say should be playing?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Blues music.
2. What is Jo's relationship to Helen?
(a) Jo is Helen's daughter.
(b) Jo is Helen's mother.
(c) Jo is Helen's aunt.
(d) Jo is Helen's sister.
3. What are Jo and Helen carrying into the flat?
(a) They are carrying bags.
(b) They are carrying babies.
(c) They are carrying bookshelves.
(d) They are carrying carpet.
4. What does Helen begin to drink when she enters the flat?
(a) She drinks soda.
(b) She drinks whiskey.
(c) She drinks gin.
(d) She drinks orange juice.
5. Why does Helen keep using a handkerchief?
(a) She puts it over her eyes as she tries to sleep.
(b) She is crying.
(c) Her nose is running.
(d) She is bleeding.
6. How does Jo burn herself?
(a) She burns herself with her curling iron.
(b) She burns herself trying to make tea.
(c) She burns herself by trying to cover the bare light bulb with her scarf.
(d) She burns herself by trying to light the fire.
This section contains 5,886 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)