* Helen and Jo have just moved into a new apartment.
* They immediately begin arguing because Jo is not happy about moving, and criticizing Helen for running away from yet another man.
* Jo seems more the adult in the situation, and scolds Helen for not thinking anything through.
* Jo tries to improve the apartment by putting a scarf over the bare bulb, but burns herself.
* Jo shows Helen the bulbs she has stolen from a gardener in the park.
* Jo reveals to Helen she plans to leave school at Christmas.
* Helen finds some of Jo's drawings and tries to convince her to attend art school
* Jo is not interested, and tells Helen about a dream she had where Helen was found dead under a rosebush.
* Peter, a heavy drinker and brash car salesman type, has followed Helen to the new apartment.
* He does not know Helen has...
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)