|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Lord Greystoke’s morals?
(a) The narrator does not mention Lord Greystoke’s morals.
(b) They are shoddy.
(c) He has the best of morals.
(d) He is amoral.
2. What does Tarzan mean in ape language?
(d) White skin.
3. Where does Lord Greystoke charter a sailing vessel?
(b) New Haven.
(c) Cape Hope.
4. Why does Kala not know of the situation with Kerchak?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She has been out foraging.
(c) She is asleep.
(d) She is not a member of the tribe.
5. What does Lord Greystoke call the captain when the captain refuses to believe Greystoke’s information?
(a) A pig.
(c) An ass.
(d) A stupid mule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kala’s mate want to do with Tarzan?
2. In Chapter 3, what attacks Lord Greystoke when he is trying to cut down a tree?
3. How long does Alice live following the attack on her husband in Chapter 3?
4. What does Kala do for Tarzan’s wounds in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Kerchak tell the tribe to follow him to in Chapter 4?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)