Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Shouldn't a Christian pardon the offense and purge his soul of desire for vengeance"?
2. Who says, "What can I think about what you're saying except that your blindness is quite dismaying!"?
3. What reason does Dorine give Damis for not allowing him to hide in the room while Elmire and Tartuffe speak in Act 3?
(a) Because he will ruin the plan.
(b) Because he doesn't need to be nosy.
(c) Because he angers easily.
(d) Because he may be caught.
4. Who says, "My entire life has been soiled with evil; it's nothing but a mass of sinful upheaval"?
5. Who says, "Your desires are too quick to ignite, and you mustn't let passion be overdone"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Tartuffe say it is when he leaves Cleante in Act 4?
2. What does Elmire ask Tartuffe to do when he first enters the room in Act 4?
3. Who says, "The mere thought of this ingratitude makes me suffer from a torture so crude"?
4. What does Tartuffe claim Orgon's family doubts about him near the end of Act 3?
5. Who does Dorine say has "little ways" of convincing Tartuffe in Act 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)