|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elmire talk with when she sends Tartuffe out of the room for a moment in Act 4?
2. Who says, "Your desires are too quick to ignite, and you mustn't let passion be overdone"?
3. Who does Orgon say will be his only legal heir at the end of Act 3?
4. Finish the sentence: "If you take my advice, you will seek a truce and not be a party to this boy's ____."
5. Finish the sentence: "Defying those with rumors to foment, he wants us together at every _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damis say he wants to do when he comes out of hiding in Act 3?
2. Finish the sentence: "I am cutting you off and what is worse I am leaving you with my heart-felt _______."
3. What does Elmire threaten to do to Tartuffe near the end of their private conversation in Act 3?
4. Who says, "May a bolt of lightning now strike me dumb, may everybody treat me like a bum"?
5. Where in the room does Orgon hide during Elmire and Tartuffe's private discussion in Act 4?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)