Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Orgon NOT allow to speak after Mariane has tried to talk him out of making her marry Tartuffe in Act 4?
(d) Cleante and Dorine.
2. Where does Tartuffe place his hand on Elmire that causes her to become alarmed during their private conversation in Act 3?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her neck.
3. What does Elmire make Tartuffe promise to do near the end of their private conversation in Act 3?
(a) Give back Orgon's money.
(b) Refuse to marry Mariane.
(c) Leave their home.
(d) Marry Dorine.
4. Who says, "You have your own reasons for acting so, and I have reasons for my quid-pro-quo"?
5. Finish the sentence: "If you take my advice, you will seek a truce and not be a party to this boy's ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "And should we always respond to small slips with fire in our eyes and abuse on our ___."
2. Who says, "What can I think about what you're saying except that your blindness is quite dismaying!"?
3. What reason does Dorine give Damis for not allowing him to hide in the room while Elmire and Tartuffe speak in Act 3?
4. What does Damis do undetected during the conversation between Tartuffe and Elmire in Act 3?
5. Who does Dorine say has "little ways" of convincing Tartuffe in Act 3?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)