Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Elmire refer to as a "dreadful chore" to Cleante in Act 1?
a) Talking to Orgon.
b) Standing up.
c) Madame Pernelle's lecture.
d) Listening to Tartuffe.
2. Whose arm does Orgon threaten to break near the end of Act 3?
3. Finish the sentence: "Claiming our crime was truly gigantic in mixing what's holy with what's ______".
4. Finish the sentence: "And now life is sweet as a ______".
5. Which of the following does Orgon NOT say Tartuffe did the first time they met?
This section contains 542 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)