1. Who is the author of the play Le Tartuffe?
2. Who is the first character to speak in the play?
3. What is the name of Madame Pernelle's servant in the play?
4. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a bold lassy" in Act 1?
5. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a fool of the worst kind"?
6. What is the relationship between Damis and Mariane?
Brother and sister.
7. What is the relationship between Elmire and Mariane?
Stepmother and stepdaughter.
8. Who is Cleante's sister in the play?
9. Who is described as "a holy man whom all should hear"?
10. Who describes Tartuffe as "a base usurper with a power tyrannic"?
This section contains 4,144 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)