|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tartuffe say caused his heart to belong to Elmire and made her his queen in Act 3?
(a) Her supreme splendor.
(b) Her wittiness.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her laughter.
2. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a bold lassy" in Act 1?
3. What does Orgon claim he has given Dorine "too much" of during their argument in Act 2?
4. Who says, ""I think, perchance, you've lost your mind through extravagance" in Act 2?
5. Who says, "Gossip is singing a little ditty"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tartuffe's servant?
2. What does Orgon tell Cleante when he asks what he should report to Valere regarding Mariane's marriage?
3. What does Orgon call Dorine when she claims that he is lying about making his daughter marry Tartuffe?
4. Finish the sentence: "Yes, I may think so, but my broken heart foresees you, too, suffering from Love's ____."
5. In which manner does Orgon say he needs to speak with his daughter in Act 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)