|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orgon look in just before starting his conversation with Mariane?
(a) A desk drawer.
(b) The hallway.
(c) His coat pocket.
(d) The closet.
2. In what way does Orgon tell his daughter she must earn his love at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) By working.
(b) By moving away.
(c) By being happy.
(d) By devoting herself to content him.
3. Who tells Orgon to keep his "anger within measure" in Act 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Claiming our crime was truly gigantic in mixing what's holy with what's ______".
5. Who says, ""I think, perchance, you've lost your mind through extravagance" in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Madame Pernelle slap in Act 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "And now life is sweet as a ______".
3. What does Orgon tell Cleante that Tartuffe did with the first donation he gave to him at the end of Act 1?
4. Who does Cleante question Orgon about near the end of Act 1?
5. What does Orgon claim he has given Dorine "too much" of during their argument in Act 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)