|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Your injustice to me has a mortal sting!"?
2. In Act 1, what ailment does Dorine tell Orgon his wife suffered while he was gone?
(a) The flu.
(b) Breathing problems.
(c) A fever and headache.
(d) A fever.
3. What does Dorine say a woman in love needs to have a heart made of?
4. What is the name of Madame Pernelle's servant in the play?
5. Finish the sentence: "He is a man of repute in the land of his birth, and, even as he is, he's a man of ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the play Le Tartuffe?
2. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a fool of the worst kind"?
3. Who does Dorine ask Mariane if she loves in Act 2?
4. Which character is the first to speak in Act 2?
5. Which of the following people does Dorine NOT tell Mariane and Valere to speak with regarding their plans of stopping Mariane and Tartuffe's marriage?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)