|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Madame Pernelle's servant in the play?
2. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a bold lassy" in Act 1?
3. What does Orgon say Dorine's "twaddle" has caused him to become?
4. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a fool of the worst kind"?
5. Finish the sentence: "Now his claims are well-armed; and the ingrate seeks to become master of your _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the third person to enter the scene in Act 5?
2. What does Mariane describe as having "with the strongest passion"?
3. Who is arrested at the end of Act 5?
4. Who says, "Your injustice to me has a mortal sting!"?
5. What does Elmire refer to as a "dreadful chore" to Cleante in Act 1?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)