|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Claiming our crime was truly gigantic in mixing what's holy with what's ______".
2. Who says, "Gossip is singing a little ditty"?
3. What does Tartuffe give to Dorine when they first begin talking in Act 3?
(a) A note.
(b) A flower.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A handkerchief.
4. Who does Cleante question Orgon about near the end of Act 1?
(c) Madame Pernelle.
5. Which of the following does Orgon NOT say Tartuffe did the first time they met?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mariane's response to Orgon when he asks her if she will marry Tartuffe in Act 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "And must you confuse the heart of a shill with the hearts of all the men of good ____."
3. Who is described as "fat and flabby, with red lips, and a shining face"?
4. What does Elmire get Orgon to agree to do in order to prove Tartuffe is disloyal in Act 4?
5. Who tells Orgon to keep his "anger within measure" in Act 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)