Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbor Dorine accuses of slandering the family's house in the play?
2. What does Elmire refer to as a "dreadful chore" to Cleante in Act 1?
(a) Talking to Orgon.
(b) Standing up.
(c) Madame Pernelle's lecture.
(d) Listening to Tartuffe.
3. What does Orgon claim Tartuffe has a "powerful love" for that makes him renounce wealth?
(a) The Lord.
(c) The eternal.
4. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a fool of the worst kind"?
5. What is the name of Madame Pernelle's servant in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorine refer to Tartuffe as during her argument with Orgon in Act 2?
2. Who does Dorine describe as "nuts" in Act 1?
3. What does Orgon look in just before starting his conversation with Mariane?
4. Finish Orgon's description of Tartuffe in Act 2: "He is a holy man and ______ poor."
5. What is the name of Tartuffe's servant?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)