|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Orgon frequently address when speaking to Tartuffe near the end of Act 3?
2. Who does Madame Pernelle slap in Act 1?
3. Who does Dorine say has "little ways" of convincing Tartuffe in Act 3?
4. What is the name of Madame Pernelle's servant in the play?
5. Finish the sentence: "And now life is sweet as a ______".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Damis refer to as a "vulgar coxcomb" in Act 3?
2. Who does Orgon say will be his only legal heir at the end of Act 3?
3. Who is described as "a holy man whom all should hear"?
4. Finish the sentence: "And I can't gaze up you, you perfect creature, without worshiping in you both God and ______."
5. What does Dorine refer to Tartuffe as during her argument with Orgon in Act 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)