|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You've sure got humane sentiments down pat"?
2. Who is described as "a holy man whom all should hear"?
3. Who says, "Gossip is singing a little ditty"?
4. Who does Dorine describe as "nuts" in Act 1?
(a) Madame Pernelle.
5. What does Tartuffe tell his servant to "lock up" before dismissing him in Act 3?
(a) His hair shirt and scourge.
(b) His shoes and pants.
(c) His hat and cane.
(d) His books and papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Orgon frequently address when speaking to Tartuffe near the end of Act 3?
2. What does Orgon tell Damis will happen that very night just to see him "bellow" near the end of Act 3?
3. What does Orgon tell Cleante that Tartuffe did with the first donation he gave to him at the end of Act 1?
4. Who does Madame Pernelle slap in Act 1?
5. What does Tartuffe give to Dorine when they first begin talking in Act 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)