|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Your injustice to me has a mortal sting!"?
2. Who does Madame Pernelle say has "fallen from grace" in Act 1?
3. What does Orgon claim he has given Dorine "too much" of during their argument in Act 2?
4. Who says, "Do you think that I should perpetuate the flame of love that I have felt of late?"
5. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a fool of the worst kind"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orgon call Dorine when she claims that he is lying about making his daughter marry Tartuffe?
2. What does Orgon say when Cleante asks if he will keep his promise at the end of Act 1?
3. What term does Mariane refer to Tartuffe as just after her father asks if she will marry him?
4. Finish the sentence: "And I can't gaze up you, you perfect creature, without worshiping in you both God and ______."
5. Who is Cleante's sister in the play?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)