|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: May Heaven forever in its great bounty grant you good health both in soul and _______."
2. Which character is the first to speak in Act 2?
3. Who says, "The mere thought of this ingratitude makes me suffer from a torture so crude"?
4. What is the name of Madame Pernelle's servant in the play?
5. What does Orgon say Dorine's "twaddle" has caused him to become?
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Orgon continually repeat when discussing Tartuffe with Dorine in Act 1?
2. What question does Dorine ask Mariane just after Orgon leaves the room in Act 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "You all hate him, and now I see how my wife, children, and maid conspire against his ______."
4. What does Orgon look in just before starting his conversation with Mariane?
5. What does Tartuffe tell Elmire most of his prayers have been geared to during their private conversation in Act 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)