Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Claiming our crime was truly gigantic in mixing what's holy with what's ______".
2. Finish the sentence: "And now life is sweet as a ______".
3. What does Damis do undetected during the conversation between Tartuffe and Elmire in Act 3?
(a) Sneaks out.
(b) Approaches Tartuffe.
(c) Listens at the door.
(d) Opens the closet door.
4. Who is Cleante's sister in the play?
(b) Madame Pernelle.
5. Whom does Madame Pernelle call "a fool of the worst kind"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tartuffe give to Dorine when they first begin talking in Act 3?
2. Which of the following does Orgon NOT say Tartuffe did the first time they met?
3. What question does Dorine ask Mariane just after Orgon leaves the room in Act 2?
4. What does Tartuffe tell Elmire most of his prayers have been geared to during their private conversation in Act 3?
5. Who does Dorine describe as "nuts" in Act 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)