|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What can I think about what you're saying except that your blindness is quite dismaying!"?
2. Who asks, "Are you mocking us with your silly plot"?
3. What does Orgon tell Mariane "the contract" of her marriage to Tartuffe will make her?
(b) Very gay.
(c) A holy woman.
(d) A good person.
4. Who says, ""I think, perchance, you've lost your mind through extravagance" in Act 2?
5. Who does Dorine ask Mariane if she loves in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorine tell Mariane and Valere they will do to prevent the marriage of Mariane and Tartuffe?
2. Finish the sentence: "And I can't gaze up you, you perfect creature, without worshiping in you both God and ______."
3. What does Tartuffe say caused his heart to belong to Elmire and made her his queen in Act 3?
4. Who says, "Gossip is singing a little ditty"?
5. Where in the room does Orgon hide during Elmire and Tartuffe's private discussion in Act 4?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)