Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Taran uses his new sword?
2. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
3. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
4. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
5. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Lloyd Alexander choose these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Despair is a theme that is placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role do despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
Honor is something that many of the main characters are striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)