Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Taran uses his new sword?
2. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
3. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
4. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
5. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Taran endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Despair is a theme that is placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role do despair play in this book?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)