Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the first time Taran uses his new sword?
2. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
3. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
4. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
5. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Diversity is a major theme in this play as many different life-styles and creatures are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author feels it is so important?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)