|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fflewdar Fflam go at the end of the winter?
2. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
3. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
4. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
5. Who is the fourth of the Free Commots in danger of?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Lloyd Alexander choose these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Belonging and security are two themes present in this novel. Where does these themes appear, and which characters are most motivated by them?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)