|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran make for the farmer and his family before he leaves?
(a) A system of catching and cleaning fish.
(b) A table.
(c) A new wheat grinder.
(d) A front porch.
2. What happens the first time Taran uses his new sword?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It cuts him.
(c) It shatters.
(d) It is admired and sold.
3. What does Taran's master in the third of the Free Commots have Taran do to clear his head?
(a) Close his eyes and work without thinking.
(b) Take a few days off.
(c) Do a delivery.
4. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Welcomes them and feeds them.
(b) Completely ignores Taran.
(c) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(d) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
5. What job does Taran take when he reaches the first of the Free Commots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
2. What is the shepherd's most prized possession?
3. What destroys the aggressors of the fourth of the Free Commots?
4. What is Taran unable to do in the fourth of the Free Commots that distresses him greatly?
5. What does the farmer with Craddoc's sheep credit most of his success to?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)