|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the crippled man give his child to when he can no longer care for it?
(a) A traveller.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) King Smoit.
2. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
3. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
(b) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(c) He can sense Taran's goodness.
(d) He wants half the money.
4. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
(a) Brings out a knife.
(b) Takes a rest.
(c) Throws dirt in Taran's face.
(d) Calls in a second man to help him.
5. Which of the Free Commots does Taran think feels like home?
(a) Merlin's Commot.
(b) Commot Merin.
(c) Merry's Commot.
(d) Commot Merclin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Taran take in the second of the Free Commots?
2. What is Taran unable to do in the fourth of the Free Commots that distresses him greatly?
3. What does Taran suggest to the fourth of the Free Commots to trick their aggressors?
4. What work of his master in the third of the Free Commots has Taran seen before?
5. What does the farmer with Craddoc's sheep credit most of his success to?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)