|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
(a) Calls in a second man to help him.
(b) Takes a rest.
(c) Brings out a knife.
(d) Throws dirt in Taran's face.
2. What work of his master in the third of the Free Commots has Taran seen before?
(a) Lord Gast's wine bowl.
(b) King Smoit's tapestry.
(c) Dallben's sword.
(d) Pricess Eilonwy's gown.
3. What does Taran make for the farmer and his family before he leaves?
(a) A table.
(b) A new wheat grinder.
(c) A front porch.
(d) A system of catching and cleaning fish.
4. What does Taran work to make at his second job with the Free Commots.
(a) Some new clothing.
(b) A gift for the princess.
(c) A wheat grinder.
(d) A sword.
5. What keeps Taran from helping the shepherd get up from the rocky ledge one day?
(a) Taran is injured.
(b) Craddoc is too heavy.
(c) Craddoc fights with Taran.
(d) Dallben tells Taran not to help Craddoc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taran befriend in the fourth of the Free Commots?
2. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
3. What destroys the aggressors of the fourth of the Free Commots?
4. Why does Doli separate from the group as the rest travel on?
5. Who is the fourth of the Free Commots in danger of?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)