|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
(a) Brings out a knife.
(b) Takes a rest.
(c) Throws dirt in Taran's face.
(d) Calls in a second man to help him.
2. How does Taran try to get help for the shepherd before he dies?
(a) He sings a chant that Doli taught him.
(b) He summons Dallben to him with his ring.
(c) He sends Gurgi to fetch Dallben.
(d) The battle horn.
3. Who is the fourth of the Free Commots in danger of?
(a) Lord Goryon.
(b) The 3 witches.
(c) Lord Gast.
4. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Unconscious, but unharmed.
(b) Bleeding on the ground.
(c) Crying in shame.
(d) Glaring in fury.
5. What was the one wish of the crippled man's wife before she died?
(a) To be wealthy.
(b) To know that her husband would never re-marry.
(c) To see her sone get away from their land.
(d) To see a bit of real magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
2. What is Dorath's occupation?
3. Which of the Free Commots does Taran think feels like home?
4. How did the crippled man's wife die?
5. What does Taran's master in the third of the Free Commots have Taran do to clear his head?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)