|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taran befriend in the fourth of the Free Commots?
(a) A beautiful woman.
(b) An injured young man.
(c) An old weaver.
(d) A spry little dwarf.
2. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
(a) A bag of wheat.
(b) A horse bridle.
(c) Some oddly shaped stones.
(d) Another polished bone.
3. What news does an urgent Gurgi bring Taran one day at the end of the summer?
(a) Craddoc is not his father.
(b) Dallben is coming.
(c) The princess has written to him.
(d) Craddoc is injured.
4. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) A crippleled man.
(d) The farmer.
5. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(b) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
(c) He can sense Taran's goodness.
(d) He wants half the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the crippled man give his child to when he can no longer care for it?
2. What does Taran make for the farmer and his family before he leaves?
3. What does Taran suggest to the fourth of the Free Commots to trick their aggressors?
4. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
5. Who does Taran send to speak with Dallben while he stays with the shepherd?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)