|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the first time Taran uses his new sword?
(a) It shatters.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It cuts him.
(d) It is admired and sold.
2. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
(a) The work does not make him happy.
(b) He does not like his master.
(c) He does not have a natural talent for it.
(d) He feels it is beneath him.
3. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
4. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Bleeding on the ground.
(b) Crying in shame.
(c) Glaring in fury.
(d) Unconscious, but unharmed.
5. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
(a) Some oddly shaped stones.
(b) A bag of wheat.
(c) A horse bridle.
(d) Another polished bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shepherd realize at the end of the summer?
2. Who does Taran befriend in the fourth of the Free Commots?
3. What does Taran suggest to the fourth of the Free Commots to trick their aggressors?
4. What does Taran hope to make while working in the Free Commots?
5. What does Taran find when he reaches the fourth of the Free Commots?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)