|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran want the messenger to ask Dallben about while he stays with the shepherd?
(a) The story of Craddoc.
(b) How much land Craddoc owns.
(c) To send all of his things to Craddoc's house.
(d) Whether or not his mother is still alive somewhere.
2. What is Taran unable to do in the fourth of the Free Commots that distresses him greatly?
(a) Deliver Annlaw's pottery.
(b) Catch and kill Dorath.
(c) Make his story heard.
(d) Defeat the outlaws.
3. What is the name of the farmer who gets Craddoc's sheep?
4. How did the crippled man's wife die?
(a) Giving birth.
(b) Bandits attacked.
(c) She fell from a cliff in the fog.
(d) An illness.
5. Who does Taran send to speak with Dallben while he stays with the shepherd?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroys the aggressors of the fourth of the Free Commots?
2. What is so frustrating to Taran about the job he takes in the third of the Free Commots.
3. What does the shepherd tell Taran just before he dies?
4. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
5. What does the farmer that got Craddoc's sheep put in the river behind his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Taran's plan to help the fourth of the Free Commots fight against Dorath and his band?
2. After Craddoc's death, why does Taran say he no longer wishes to find his real parents?
3. How does Taran feel about the Commot Merin.
4. What is Taran most disappointed about after the fighting with Dorath is finished in the fourth of the Free Commots?
5. What does Craddoc tell Taran just before he dies after falling off the ledge?
6. What has Llonio placed in the river behind his house, and what is it used for?
7. How does Taran feel about Dorath and his men when he first meets them?
8. What items does Taran make while he is a blacksmith, and what happens to them?
9. What do Taran and the travelers find among the rocks after leaving Dorath's camp?
10. How does Dorath make the fight with Taran unfair?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)