|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
(a) A cat.
(b) A frog.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A crow.
2. Where does this book take place?
3. Where is Morda's life force?
(a) In the necklace.
(b) In the polished bone.
(c) In a shining jewel.
(d) In his wand.
4. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
5. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Taran in love with?
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
3. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
4. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
5. What does Taran try to do when he is saved from Morda's attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Taran prove to Lord Goryon that the horse is his?
2. What does Lord Gast show Taran before allowing him to continue his quest?
3. What does Taran agree to do after hearing Doli's story?
4. How does Taran finally enter the compound of Morda?
5. What is so special about the mirror that Taran is sent to find?
6. How is King Smoit saved from the river?
7. What happens to Taran and Gurgi when they first enter the Valley Cantrevs?
8. What does Fflewdar Fflam tell Taran to do with the item Gurgi found in the hollow tree, and why?
9. What does Taran notice about the men riding his horse when he finds where his stolen horse is?
10. What is the normal punishment for this common dispute between Goryon and Gast?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)