|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the travelers who first approaches the evil compound of the robber?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
2. How does Taran avoid what Morda tries to do to him in the compound?
(a) Asks if he can choose which animal he becomes.
(b) Does not give Morda direct contact.
(c) Pretends to be in a haze when he is really still lucid.
(d) Thinks of other things besides his goal.
3. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
(a) The Mirror of Lunalia.
(b) The Reflector of Lawnabor.
(c) The Llankshire Mirror.
(d) The Mirror of Llunet.
4. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Free Commots.
(d) The Dwarvish Caves.
5. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(d) Vegetable Stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taran talking to Morda about just before he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
2. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
3. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
4. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
5. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is King Smoit saved from the river?
2. What is the wager that Dorath puts forth to Taran, and why is Taran so hesitant to accept it?
3. How does Taran feel about Dorath and his men when he first meets them?
4. Why does Taran want to find out the truth of his parentage so badly?
5. What does Llylan find in the bushes after their encounter with Kaw?
6. How does Taran escape from the ropes around his hands when is in in Morda's compound?
7. Where does Morda get the necklace that he has?
8. What is the final punishment given to Lord Goryon and Lord Gast for their unlawful dispute?
9. How do the poor farmer and his wife in Cantrevs lose their son?
10. What does Craddoc realize at the end of the summer, and what does he do about this realization?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)