|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
(a) He finds it on the road.
(b) From King Smoit.
(c) From Dallben.
(d) From his princess.
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Taking the saddle off.
(b) Feeding the horse.
(c) Riding the horse.
(d) Getting the horse to obey.
3. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A polished bone in a coffer.
(b) A key.
(c) A shining crystal.
(d) A map.
4. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) A wizard.
(b) His mother.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A princess.
5. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) A group of bandits.
(c) Goryon and Gast.
(d) The missing cows.
6. What number book in the series is this book?
7. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
8. Who is Taran in love with?
(a) A servant.
(b) A princess.
(c) A queen.
(d) An elf.
9. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A herd of cows.
(b) A woman.
(c) Land boundaries.
(d) Water rights.
10. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
(a) A squirrell.
(b) A cat.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A mouse.
11. Where does this book take place?
12. Who attacks Morda as Morda tries to kill Taran?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
13. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
14. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
15. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Protect their land.
(b) Stay on and help him.
(c) Have Dallben bless them.
(d) Give him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the robber get what was hanging around his neck that Taran recognizes?
2. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
3. What does Morda offer to do when Taran tells him he has Morda's life force with him?
4. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)