|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
(a) A sword fight.
(b) A promisory note.
(c) A letter of good will to King Smoit.
(d) The enchanted ring.
2. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(b) Battle Prowess.
3. What does the shepherd realize at the end of the summer?
(a) Taran is not his son.
(b) Taran hates his life there.
(c) Taran was meant for more in life than this farm.
(d) He is dying.
4. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
5. What does Taran hope to make while working in the Free Commots?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gift for his princess.
(c) A wheat grinder.
(d) Some new clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
2. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
3. Who rules the Free Commots?
4. What job does Taran take when he reaches the first of the Free Commots?
5. What happens to the person who used to own the item hanging from the robber's neck?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)