|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the farmer with Craddoc's sheep credit most of his success to?
2. What does the shepherd realize at the end of the summer?
(a) He is dying.
(b) Taran was meant for more in life than this farm.
(c) Taran is not his son.
(d) Taran hates his life there.
3. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) Stabs Morda with a sword.
(b) Releases the other prisoners.
(c) Breaks Morda's wand.
(d) Runs away.
4. What is the name of Taran's master in the third of the Free Commots?
5. What does the farmer that got Craddoc's sheep put in the river behind his house?
(a) A large ferry.
(b) A large net.
(c) A turning wheel.
(d) A floating bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
2. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
3. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
4. What was the one wish of the crippled man's wife before she died?
5. Where does this book take place?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)