|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A witch.
(b) A lord.
(c) A king.
(d) A bard.
2. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
(a) A share of the treasure.
(b) Payment for the food he ate.
(c) A written promise of fidelity.
(d) News of his homeland.
3. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
(b) The trampling of bandits.
(c) A spell of dry weather.
(d) A curse of some witches.
4. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
(a) Kill Morda.
(b) Give up his secrets.
(c) Allow his friends to die.
(d) Betray his friends.
5. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Taking the saddle off.
(b) Getting the horse to obey.
(c) Feeding the horse.
(d) Riding the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
2. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
3. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
4. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
5. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)