|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
(a) The three witches.
(b) An elfish gossip.
(c) A dwarf king.
(d) A bard.
2. What is Taran unable to do in the fourth of the Free Commots that distresses him greatly?
(a) Make his story heard.
(b) Defeat the outlaws.
(c) Catch and kill Dorath.
(d) Deliver Annlaw's pottery.
3. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Unconscious, but unharmed.
(b) Crying in shame.
(c) Bleeding on the ground.
(d) Glaring in fury.
4. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
(a) The Cantrevs Plains.
(b) Valley Catrevs.
(c) The Cantrevs Caves.
(d) Hill Cantrevs.
5. What does Morda try to do to Taran in the compound?
(a) Hypnotize him.
(b) Read his mind.
(c) Turn him into an animal.
(d) Force him to tell secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
2. What does Taran find when he reaches the fourth of the Free Commots?
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
4. What is the name of Taran's horse?
5. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)