|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran want the messenger to ask Dallben about while he stays with the shepherd?
(a) The story of Craddoc.
(b) How much land Craddoc owns.
(c) Whether or not his mother is still alive somewhere.
(d) To send all of his things to Craddoc's house.
2. What does Taran's master in the third of the Free Commots have Taran do to clear his head?
(a) Do a delivery.
(b) Close his eyes and work without thinking.
(d) Take a few days off.
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He is angry about his power being taken.
(b) He is hesitant to try it.
(c) He loves the idea.
(d) He feels it is not harsh enough.
4. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Getting his horses back.
(b) Helping the farmer.
(c) Retrieving the mirror.
(d) Finding his parents.
5. Who is the fourth of the Free Commots in danger of?
(a) The 3 witches.
(c) Lord Goryon.
(d) Lord Gast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Free Commots does Taran think feels like home?
2. What keeps Taran from helping the shepherd get up from the rocky ledge one day?
3. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
4. What is Taran unable to do in the fourth of the Free Commots that distresses him greatly?
5. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)