|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) The missing cows.
(b) Taran's missing horse.
(c) Goryon and Gast.
(d) A group of bandits.
2. Why does Gurgi opt to stay with Taran and the shepherd?
(a) He likes sheep.
(b) He does not think he can remember all the message.
(c) He fears to travel alone.
(d) He does not like Dallben.
3. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
(a) From Dallben.
(b) From King Smoit.
(c) He finds it on the road.
(d) From his princess.
4. What is the device in the river used to do for the farmer and his family?
(a) Give him safe passage across the river.
(b) Catch things floating down the river.
(c) Provide a traveling bridge.
(d) Power the mill that grinds his wheat.
5. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
2. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
3. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
4. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
5. What does Taran hope to make while working in the Free Commots?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)