|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Spoilers,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(b) Welcomes them and feeds them.
(c) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
(d) Completely ignores Taran.
2. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Breaks Morda's wand.
(c) Stabs Morda with a sword.
(d) Releases the other prisoners.
3. How did the crippled man's wife die?
(a) Bandits attacked.
(b) An illness.
(c) Giving birth.
(d) She fell from a cliff in the fog.
4. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a hollow tree.
(b) In a thorny bush.
(c) In a rabbit hole.
(d) In a river bed.
5. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
(a) Some oddly shaped stones.
(b) A bag of wheat.
(c) A horse bridle.
(d) Another polished bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
2. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
4. What happens to the shepherd's son?
5. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)